Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Agree, if the aim of the game is to moan at people for not donating, then access to the site should be restricted on a subscription basis, otherwise the arguement is null and void.

(Says someone without a lion next to their name)

The **** grasping bastards at Gillette. It's getting to the point where the cost of having a shave in the morning will to be too prohibitive and we'll all have to walk round looking like Rob. First of all they started adding all the extra blades, until we got to five, and it was about £9 for a pack of 4 replacement blades, which is more than they used to charge for 5. Now they've brought out some minor enhancement (ie probably made them last even less long) and put the price up and now sell in packs of three. Absolute robbing bastards.

Agree, if the aim of the game is to moan at people for not donating ...

Hey?

:?

What "game"

Why would anyone want to play a game where you maon at posters for not donating? :?

People are free to donate or not as they see fit. :?

I have only made a comment where a poster who has not donated (or seemingly hasn't donated) then feels it fit to have a moan at the site maintenance for not being up to scratch. Simon keeps this site running out of his own pocket and out of his own time.

Seems a bit unconsciencous to me. A bit "Rich".

But that'll do for me on this one.

The **** grasping bastards at Gillette. It's getting to the point where the cost of having a shave in the morning will to be too prohibitive and we'll all have to walk round looking like Rob. First of all they started adding all the extra blades, until we got to five, and it was about £9 for a pack of 4 replacement blades, which is more than they used to charge for 5. Now they've brought out some minor enhancement (ie probably made them last even less long) and put the price up and now sell in packs of three. Absolute robbing bastards.
Well don't **** fall for it, then.

The whole multi-blade thing is kidology of the highest order.

Barnum was right.

But I don't think someone who doesn't donate should be moaned at.

I agree Stevo.

I also feel that someone who hasn't donated doesn't have much of a right to moan about the site efficacy. For the reasons I have outlined.

As such, I tend to highlight that. That's within my right. If that person then gets "upset" that I have highlighted that, that's there problem, as I see it.

Nothing against any single poster. I just think someone is on pretty shaky ground if they are moaning about the site not running well enough, but contribute nothing towards its upkeep.

It's a take, take, take mentality.

But again, I'll bow out here.

Agree, if the aim of the game is to moan at people for not donating ...

Hey?

:?

What "game"

Why would anyone want to play a game where you maon at posters for not donating? :?

People are free to donate or not as they see fit. :?

I have only made a comment where a poster who has not donated (or seemingly hasn't donated) then feels it fit to have a moan at the site maintenance for not being up to scratch. Simon keeps this site running out of his own pocket and out of his own time.

Seems a bit unconsciencous to me. A bit "Rich".

But that'll do for me on this one.

I find it somewhat galling that someone who has not donated (or who has not donated for a considerable time) has a moan about the site not running as smoothly as he would wish.

My point is that, if there is not the be a hierarchy formed from the amount of money people are donating, then there shouldnt really be a segregation of those who can and cannot make a comment on the functionality of the site. If people are only allowed an opinion on the site if they've paid money towards it, then fine, but I dont think this is the case here.

If everyone is equal, and Donations are truely discretionary, then what is the problem with the original poster making a comment about log in problems?

They got it perfect with the original Mach 3, to the extent that adverts for subsequent Gillette products were trying to badmouth the Mach 3 because people (like me) were so loyal to it. You can pick up Mach 3 blades at markets for very little and it still gives me a perfect shave. Stop chasing the latest gimmick or as Mike put it "don't **** fall for it, then" :)

Baked potatoes

Not the baked potatoes themselves - I am a big fan of their fluffy deliciousness and overall versitility.

What annoys me is that in all the supermarkets near me they dont sell the "loose" ones anymore, whereby you can choose your own, rather, they force you to buy the prepacked versions containing 4 "Baking Potatoes". Which is just a lie. It is a pack containing two Baked Potatoes and two feeble pissy little excuses for a potato which would never reach anyones definition of a baked potato - they would barely pass the grade as a roaster!!.

And this makes me disproportinately angry. Which is guess is why this thread exists. And why I have now typed the word potato more often than is normal in an average afternoon.

:D Asians like me just need those little portable stubble shavers, so a lot of money saved there.

Well don't **** fall for it, then.

The whole multi-blade thing is kidology of the highest order.

Barnum was right.

I don't agree I'm afraid.

A mach 3 is an incredible shave. I can't go back to a normal disposable razor because it's nowhere near as good.

My mom bought me a cheap(er) 3 blade razor for xmas. it was horrendous. Ripped my face to shreds. Went crawling back to the Mach 3!

Â