Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Are you and Milfner still guessing?

Technically, I was correct (well I presume that Daniel is on your birth certificate).

Back on topic... my Mom on a car journey. Asks so many **** questions and HAS to have the sat nav on despite the fact we've drove to Salford many a time.

Anyone backseat driving. I don't give a shit what you think of my driving. I'm not putting you at risk, and I'm not doing anything illegal. I'm not bothered whether you don't like my driving style. If I want a lecture on changing gear I'll ask for one. So shut the **** up. Oh, and I don't care what music you like, my car, my playlist.

Are you and Milfner still guessing?

Technically, I was correct (well I presume that Daniel is on your birth certificate).

Back on topic... my Mom on a car journey. Asks so many **** questions and HAS to have the sat nav on despite the fact we've drove to Salford many a time.

The name on my birth certificate is Danny so you were incorrect :winkold:

I think I pissed into my bin. I don't remember doing it, but no one else has been here and my bin smells of piss.

I wonder why I did that

I pissed all over my horrible flat mates plates and cutlery last week. We don't get along and I thought at the time it was sensible. I also plastered their fridge with ketchup and fairy liquid. Last night on the lash gordon I came home and used their toilet. I'll go no further. I'm 24 this year.

For anyone who disagree's with my actions. They go to bed at 2 and sing hymms at **** 7 in the morning.

I think I pissed into my bin. I don't remember doing it, but no one else has been here and my bin smells of piss.

I wonder why I did that

I pissed all over my horrible flat mates plates and cutlery last week. We don't get along and I thought at the time it was sensible. I also plastered their fridge with ketchup and fairy liquid. Last night on the lash gordon I came home and used their toilet. I'll go no further. I'm 24 this year.

For anyone who disagree's with my actions. They go to bed at 2 and sing hymms at **** 7 in the morning.

You sound as bad as each other.

Hell is other people.

I wonder why I did that

You sound as bad as each other.

Hell is other people.

I had a mate at university who often did strange things when drunk. We'd tell him that the bin was laughing at his mum and he'd go and fly kick it...anyway one night we thought it'd be funny to stick a note on his wardrobe saying WC. Lo and behold, in the morning, he'd pissed in his wardrobe.

Everyone going on about Rooney's goal yesterday. Yes it was a great goal but is it really any different to any other overhead kick ever scored?

I no completely over the top from sky really annoying

personally i thought gary cahills was better but then i'm biased

Everyone going on about Rooney's goal yesterday. Yes it was a great goal but is it really any different to any other overhead kick ever scored?

I'm pretty sure Berbatov's got similar attention as would any similar bicycle kick scored at the time! although aesthetically, this was most pleasing I think.

Â