Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Liverpool fans saying they would only want to win the league playing the 'right way'.

As I said elsewhere Jose played Liverpool like chumps last week

You might win / fluke a cup playing the right way but to win a league you have to play anyway you can

The ironic thing is they won cups under Rafa playing exactly the same way as Chelsea did!

I do enjoy a bit of Stewart Lee.

Too smug and full of shit for my liking

It's not often me and Tony agree on something but when we do, you can take it as fact.

• Like 1

Liverpool fans saying they would only want to win the league playing the 'right way'.

As I said elsewhere Jose played Liverpool like chumps last week

You might win / fluke a cup playing the right way but to win a league you have to play anyway you can

The ironic thing is they won cups under Rafa playing exactly the same way as Chelsea did!

...and they love him for it!

Bit of a genius is Mr Lee.

Aye. Seen him Live a good 4 or 5 times now and he is indeed that. Simply superb stuff. That Terry Christian has let himself go .....

• Like 2

Aye. Seen him Live a good 4 or 5 times now and he is indeed that. Simply superb stuff. That Terry Christian has let himself go .....

That KD Lang has let herself go.

• Like 1

Tsk, Don't you know it's k d laing? 

Like e e cummings. 

Tsk, Don't you know it's k d laing? 

Like e e cummings. 

Yeah, I really should stop being lazy. Keep schooling me though. That'll learn me! 

How many times I find myself saying please in subway, "Hearty Italian, please", "XXX cheese toasted, please", "Na, plain not spicy please", "Just a little bit of bbq, please". The last day I was in there I said please at least six times, one of the costs of good manners I suppose.

• Like 2

How many times I find myself saying please in subway, "Hearty Italian, please", "XXX cheese toasted, please", "Na, plain not spicy please", "Just a little bit of bbq, please". The last day I was in there I said please at least six times, one of the costs of good manners I suppose.

yep same as that

i figured I did it to counter for my perceived rudeness in not quite understanding the question due to a Eastern European accent

luckily for me by now I've memorised the questions to the point that I don't have to worry if i understood it or not I can just answer

Q1 what bread

Q2 6 inch or foot long

Q2 what filling

Q3 do you want cheese and toasted

Q5 what salad

Q6 what sauce

Q7 do you want to make it a meal deal

one of these days they will throw me by changing Q3 to "do you want to be gang raped outside by 30 hairy bikers"  and I'll answer yes thinking I've ordered some cheese  , maybe it will put a whole new slant on Q6 though !!

• Like 3

I always order a steak and cheese and it winds me up when they just assume I want it toasted and put the steak straight onto the bread. Then they look at me like I am an alien when I say I want the meat heated up but not toasted

Had a subway this morning, breakfast sub with a drink £2.30.

Tasted nasty, not having it again. 

That's the issue I have with places like Subway. The nature of the business means they pop up all over the place, and drive out the local greasy spoon / sandwich shops by under cutting them. I bet if you had the choice between a proper breakfast bun, and the Subway version, you'd go for the real version every time? Am I right?

The reason why I sometimes go to Subway is because it is convenient. I work at number 11 Brindley Palce and anyway who knows that business complex knows Subway is at the back of Spar literally opposite from number 11. It's convenient. Given a choice, yeah I'd prefer a proper breakfast bun. 

His 'inflatable ET amongst princess Diana's floral tributes' thing is excellent.

And there is something thrilling about him taking the rip out of Braveheart in front of a Scottish audience, which takes the comedy of discomfort, right to the edge.

• Like 2

Â