Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I think the 'celebrity' angle might confuse matters a little.

Possibly, but that is what we were discussing.

I'm not sure I limited my discussion to 'celebrities', I thought we were discussing the different situations in general.

We were discussing Stefan's post.

We were discussing Stefan's post.

If the limits were imposed by the contents of his post then we wouldn't have been talking about 'celebrities' but about one specific footballer and we wouldn't have been talking about the difference between comments about individuals on a forum and comments made/insults sent directly to them.

Edit: I'm not quite sure how we got from where we started to the etiquette of boundary setting in discussions on a forum or the mores concerned with Off Topic on-topicness. I'm convinced there are better ways to nurse my hangover so I'm off to try some of them. :)

Edited by snowychap

moved house

girlfriends dad came round yesterday, we hadnt unpacked anything due to being really busy at work and cleaning the house we moved out of, took it upon himself to unpack everything and stick it in different places all over the house where he thought it all should go

if that wasnt bad enough ive now got the girlfriend asking me where stuff is and getting moody when i tell her i havent got a **** clue where anything is

He was clearly trying to help, but you need to set some ground rules. You don't go in to another man's house and unpack.

The best thing to do is break in to his home and piss in the corner of every room, to assert yourself as the dominant male.

Turkish women.

Quite possibly the most mental species, on this place.

Have you met Finnish women?

I once got laid by impersonating Ewan McGreggor and having to listen to a lot of Finnish reggae.

I'm not proud of it, but there we are.

Turkish women.

I once got laid by impersonating Ewan McGreggor and having to listen to a lot of Finnish reggae.

Well my situation is a bit deeper and more complex than that, but I'd take that experience over the shit im currently going through. Edited by AVFC_Hitz

Turkish women.

Well my situation is a bit deeper and more complex than that, but I'd take that experience over the shit im currently going through.

Pray tell?

Although probably in the relationship thread

• Like 1

Necknomination......a reason to end my fb Account

It's pretty annoying.

But I did get "nominated" and, sadly, obliged yesterday.

But that wasn't because I like it. It was merely for the fact that it's effectively daring me to down a pint. And I'm not one to turn down a challenge like that.

Necknomination......a reason to end my fb Account

It's pretty annoying.

But I did get "nominated" and, sadly, obliged yesterday.

But that wasn't because I like it. It was merely for the fact that it's effectively daring me to down a pint. And I'm not one to turn down a challenge like that.

But generally it's not just a pint is it Stevo. I've seen much younger than you taking a lot more than that and hasn't someone recently died by doing it.

I only became aware of this yesterday when my fiancée showed me two young guys who work with her doing this and I was absolutely disgusted with it.

Any dare like that on a social forum should just be ignored and if enough people do it even those that should know better then this latest craze will eventually end and not a moment too soon with a young life already lost.

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

It's **** mad that.

To risk your life climbing a mountain or jumping out of a plane is one thing, to risk it necking a bottle of vodka to impress a few nobodies on Facebook? Utterly baffling.

Bet their kids/partners/parents are dead proud of their achievements in death.

• Like 1

If you're necking stuff that can kill you then that's your fault, not the game.

The game is to neck a pint. Not to do something that'll kill you. It's no more or less dangerous than any normal drinking game.

If the odd person takes it too far and does something stupid then that's their fault.

• Like 1

Â