Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Not a bad rant, Jaime. Not quite Leemond level yet, but sounds like you're getting there.

You're allowed to shoot people who annoy you over there, aren't you? ;)

Thaaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuu Mike. I really aim to get to that level. (not really)

Technically I'm allowed to shoot them, but smacking them is less permanent :)

• Like 1

and it'll let the sender know if the sendee does so)

Which is probably scant consolation, considering the probable nature and content of photos that you've set up to delete almost as quickly as you've sent them ...

Yeah - as you've alluded to here, it's market is basically horny individuals sending revealing photos to each other. It's no consolation to those who have fallen foul of the screen grab, but it is atleast reassurance to those who have not!

Why not just send them a picture? Why the time limit? I don't get this. I'm young, this should make sense to me damn it!

It's so 19 year old lads can get their 17 year old girlfriends to send them a photo of their snatch.

Brother-in-Law    10 years after meeting the word removed my first impression remains the same ......hes a word removed 

Goes to show, you can judge a book by its cover

• Like 1

Brother-in-Law    10 years after meeting the word removed my first impression remains the same ......hes a word removed 

My brother-in-law (one of them, anyway) is a Villa fan, so he gets a free pass. 

If I may be forgiven for lowering the tone, toilet paper in work toilets.

Why do they do this to me. A few seconds' exposure to the 1 ply sandpaper from hell, nearly 12 hours ago, and my arse is still stinging like I was sodomised with barbed wire.

I'd be way more productive at work if I could shit with relative comfort.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

'Jeffrey Acher' on them.

Kane and Abel was quite enjoyable

Shame he's basically written the same book about 6 times since

Is that an admission that you've read all his books? :unsure:

I read a lot , maybe not in MJ territory but still a heck of a lot , used to get Readers Digest condensed books sent to me and they were nearly always included in those , so yeah I've read a few of his .. But not all :)

It would be hard to form a new first impression.

• Like 1

I've read two Jeffrey Archer books. 

The reason for this is that I was so shocked by how bad the first one was, I assumed it had to have been a blip, given that so many of his books were bestsellers. So I read another one. 

It was just as bad. 

(Incidentally, they were "Shall We Tell the President?" and "A Quiverful of Arrows"). 

I've read two Jeffrey Archer books.

The reason for this is that I was so shocked by how bad the first one was, I assumed it had to have been a blip, given that so many of his books were bestsellers. So I read another one.

It was just as bad.

(Incidentally, they were "Shall We Tell the President?" and "A Quiverful of Arrows").

Shall we tell the president was in effect the 3rd book .. Kane and Abel then Prodigal daughter being the first 2.... Don't know if that would have made it any better !!

Arrows is a collection of short stories isn't it ? Not read that one so can't comment

It is. Very much an attempt to ape Roald Dahl's 'Tales of the Unexpected'. 

Except that Archer should have called his 'Tales of the Utterly Effing Predictable'. It really is awful. 

It is. Very much an attempt to ape Roald Dahl's 'Tales of the Unexpected'. 

Except that Archer should have called his 'Tales of the Utterly Effing Predictable'. It really is awful. 

That's what they should have called the later series of Tales of the Unexpected after they'd run out of Roald Dahl stories.

Guy I work with is a bit of a coffee connoisseur / snob

buys expensive coffee , has all the kit ... and spends about 20 minutes making a cup of bloody coffee , often rejecting it and pouring it away if it doesn't meet his quality control 

it's just a cup of coffee FFS

He will leave some in the pot and email around the office to say to people help yourself   ... I wait for it to go cold and then reheat it in the microwave  ... just so I can hear him almost sob from his office  ..

it's the least I can do 

• Like 4

Â