Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

often rejecting it and pouring it away if it doesn't meet his quality control

I've never met him and I don't like him.

I wait for it to go cold and then reheat it in the microwave

:crylaugh: Love it. I would too.

I've never understood people who go over the top with coffee and tea, when I am at home I will make myself between 5 and 8 cups a night I recon, my kettle is constantly hot but as long as what I am drinking is wet and warm it doesn't bother me.

When I am work I have constantly got a cup of coffee on my desk but it is just the sludge out of the machine and it does me just fine

that people think a cat getting killed in a tv series is real and want said series boycotted. Never say anything when people are getting shot in the series since episode 1. Not the greatest fan of Love/Hate but the people and ISPCA complaining is a bit of a joke

but the people and ISPCA complaining is a bit of a joke

Animal Rights Activists are people with their heart in the right place and their brain generally not switched to the sane position. Frankly I haven't stopped shooting cats since I saw the episode but at least it finally got me off the crystal meth.
  • Like 3

Yeah I can definitely accommodate some Tea/Coffee snobery. I won't drink instant coffee, but instead keep it as a treat for when I can afford a coffee shop bought Americano.

As for tea, this is my one luxury on the weekly shop:

everyday.png

Yeah I can definitely accommodate some Tea/Coffee snobery. I won't drink instant coffee, but instead keep it as a treat for when I can afford a coffee shop bought Americano.

As for tea, this is my one luxury on the weekly shop:

everyday.png

Pretty much my stance. We use a filter coffee machine, and use whatever mid-quality-range ground coffee is on offer at the supermarket. Can't drink instant though, it's horrible.

Tea I always make in a pot - but use teabags - prefer Punjana, or the Twinings as above.

So, perhaps picky, but not a beverage geek.

• Like 2

1 spoon of Gold blend + add a bit for luck

1/2 spoon sugar

throw some milk in

throw some boiling water in

stir and drink

anything else is just wasting time :)

That's fine if you like it.

But to paraphrase Douglas Adams: it's a warm drink, almost - but not quite - exactly unlike coffee.

I've tried many teas and have become a little picky. I can definitely taste the difference.

I'm a PG Tips pyramid man myself. And I dabble in the Twinings Earl Grey on cold winter mornings. Worst tea I've ever tasted is Typhoo tea.

Â