Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

roy hohgonson is pissing me off by saying he wants januzaj for the english national team.

Don't worry, if Januzaj has any sense he will play for Belgium. Hodgson won't be in the job next September at the very latest anyway.

I was in hull for a reason :P

And I don't particularly want to pull. The girls you'd pull in nightclubs are not exactly the girls I want to wife.

Don't club then, simple. :)

roy hohgonson is pissing me off by saying he wants januzaj for the english national team.

Don't worry, if Januzaj has any sense he will play for Belgium. Hodgson won't be in the job next September at the very latest anyway.

If he didn't play for Manchester United he wouldn't be interested anyway.

The girls you'd pull in nightclubs are not exactly the girls I want to wife.

?

Stefan is feeling ready to raise a family. Used to be a pub in my town offering a Thai bride service when it was being run by some dodgy looking old man.

• Like 2

And I don't particularly want to pull. The girls you'd pull in nightclubs are not exactly the girls I want to wife.

Unless your match ticket came with VIP nightclub entry & free booze all night then I still don't understand why you'd go out in Hull!

And why are you thinking about girls to 'wife' at your age! ;)

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

Unless your match ticket came with VIP nightclub entry & free booze all night then I still don't understand why you'd go out in Hull!

And why are you thinking about girls to 'wife' at your age! ;)

I meant it in veiled satire. 

I was with my mate from Hull who wanted to take me out. Can't be rude and refuse ;)

I know someone mentioned this a few days back but BANTER. I hate, it is so annoying.

Any particular type?....or just the general blokey loud type?

Examples.....

:-)

Housemates teasing me about supposedly fancying the new female who has moved in. Started off as a joke, but started to get repetitive. Will try and switch off next time.

Â