Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

isn't tea just a glass of hot water ruined ?

I went to a plantation / factory on my travels the other month  .. was interesting to see the process involved behind how it is made and how it's graded etc

finished off with some tasting of the different types  ...all  tasted pretty meh IMO

Gunpowder tea is the only one I frequently drink , when I visit China Town .. don't mind that particular tea at all

My everyday, daily cuppa is Waitrose Decaf, black. It's spectacularly average. I have chosen Waitrose through a long complicated process that can't easily be summarised here, but essentially, it has a car park and is on my route home.

My treat on a weekend is a bit of mid strength filter coffee which I take a bit of time over and enjoy whilst listening to some radio.

People watching, a little tiny cup of expensive brown murk and a superior attitude.

My everyday, daily cuppa is Waitrose Decaf, black. It's spectacularly average. I have chosen Waitrose through a long complicated process that can't easily be summarised here, but essentially, it has a car park and is on my route home.

My treat on a weekend is a bit of mid strength filter coffee which I take a bit of time over and enjoy whilst listening to some radio.

People watching, a little tiny cup of expensive brown murk and a superior attitude.

And you get it free (In Waitrose) :) 

Way to ruin a nice cup of tea: Add cow's milk.

Way to ruin a good cup of coffee: Not add cow's milk.

While I do take milk & sugar in both, I could drink tea with neither of them in it (especially stuff like Earl Grey). But there's no way I could stomach coffee with neither milk nor sugar. No way Hoe-zay.

Just sugar in some Earl Grey for me, ta. And don't forget to leave out the milk or I'll only send you back to the kitchen.

Apart from the fact that I always take milk, I never take sugar, and I hate Earl Grey, fine. :)

Taking sugar seems a lot more popular than I would've guessed. Do you put sugar on your cereal?

No, if I want sugary cereal I buy sugary cereal. Which I do (Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes).

Taking sugar seems a lot more popular than I would've guessed. Do you put sugar on your cereal?

No, if I want sugary cereal I buy sugary cereal. Which I do (Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes).

I've seen people put sugar on Frosties, the savages.

I've seen people put sugar on Frosties, the savages.

Fat and/or diabetic people.

I put dark muscovado brown sugar - and cream - on porridge (made with milk, natch). Yum. Fortunately, I don't eat porridge too often.

I also put runny honey on Weetabix (at least once a week). 

Â