Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I bet the admins have Small Heathen in their family trees

Csh-derivatives?! Idiots.

EMACS?!?!?!?! Good lord why?!

Python over perl....I can't read anymore!! Thank baby jebus for that GNOME as the DE.

Wow, the day you've had. (I wish I spoke levi, but its an easy guess that you aren't a happy bunny today)

I think you need a hug. I also have the urge to buy you a pocket protector.

Hope it gets better fella.

• Like 1

Gotta go all the **** way to Hinckley today for a "roadshow" with work

Absolute **** waste of time, bunch of **** idiots standing in a room telling me how great me job is, get to **** you bellend.

The worst part is that I know for a fact that at least 16 engineers are going to make a beeline straight for me because I've never met them before, I can't stand shit like that people walking round with shit eating grins on their faces kidding themselves that the whole day is anything more than a complete waste of time.

I have 9 minutes before I have to do my whole "I'm a ninja and I'm going to remain completely silent and invisible for the rest of the day" thing

Gotta go all the **** way to Hinckley today for a "roadshow" with work

Absolute **** waste of time, bunch of **** idiots standing in a room telling me how great me job is, get to **** you bellend.

The worst part is that I know for a fact that at least 16 engineers are going to make a beeline straight for me because I've never met them before, I can't stand shit like that people walking round with shit eating grins on their faces kidding themselves that the whole day is anything more than a complete waste of time.

I have 9 minutes before I have to do my whole "I'm a ninja and I'm going to remain completely silent and invisible for the rest of the day" thing

I think you should open with that...

• Like 2

Â