Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I thought the report I read last night was that they had gone "missing " from Spain and and were even being looked for by the police

so they could have got themselves into some trouble that they couldn't get out of

or they just could be silly bints ....

If I recall, the "missing" was actually just stopped posting on Faecebook. It probably would not have looked good with a status of "Just got to Peru to pick up half a k of marching powder. LMAO" followed by multiple likes, posts of OMFG and "Go gurl!"

10 days later, photo of duckface "Checking in at Lima airport, hope my bags don't get searched. LOL!"

I'm sure the excursions to Morocco did happen but you don't have to be a DS detective to work out what that was about and I'd bet there was no coercion involved in that either. Anyone noticing how their claims are escalating and becoming more fanciful each passing day? Now not only are these "gangsters" prepared to kill them, they were threatening to kill their families as well.

Riiiiiiiiight. So these Colombians are operating in armed and deadly fashion in four different countries - so far, or is it five - and they are trafficking mules at gunpoint across the world, thereby increasing the risk of the venture failing and them being apprehended or killed? Call me sceptical but I fancy they would do what they've always done. Offer £8k to someone who is dumb word removed enough to jump on a flight from Lima after they've done a couple of practice runs around Morocco, Spain and the Balearics.

• Like 1

The wife night after night seems to watch the worst shit possible on the telly ......

Its a woman thing, they all seem to really like programmes like "Coronation Street" and "Emmerdale" etc etc

Proof that mean are more intelligent?   :P

The wife night after night seems to watch the worst shit possible on the telly ......

Its a woman thing, they all seem to really like programmes like "Coronation Street" and "Emmerdale" etc etc

Proof that mean are more intelligent?   :P

Excellently placed typo.

Women do watch a hell of a lot of rubbish though, my other half will jump on anything to do with people being fat.

You could argue that watching football, which has more or less the same outcome each year and expecting the outcome to change is pretty retarded.

Women like talking/gossiping and those shows listed have a lot of points of conversation, not surprising they like them.

fwiw, I agree, soaps are poo, but they've been going for 50 years for a reason :)

It doesn't pay to analyse what anybody choses to do with their downtime.

Driving up the M5 for a 4 hour round trip, shelling out £40 on petrol, to then pay £5 to park on wasteland to then pay £25 to watch other people kick a ball around a lawn is possibly not the most constructive use of time and money ever conceived. Especially last year.

(this year will be different, obviously)

• Like 1

If you're watching TV at all, chances are you are watching rubbish.

If used properly, the TV is a great educational tool. It's just that it's often not used properly.

If used properly, the TV is a great educational tool. It's just that it's often not used properly.

Or maybe people in general just don't find documentaries* as interesting.

*Documentaries that are not about UFOs and Mayan ghosts, that is

I thought the report I read last night was that they had gone "missing " from Spain and and were even being looked for by the police

so they could have got themselves into some trouble that they couldn't get out of

One's money should always be on "silly bints".

As for going missing, do you think a girl from a "respectable" family back home is going to tell her parents, "yeah, I'm going to Peru to smuggle some coke back to Spain and getting paid 8 grand for it"?

• Like 1

That's precisely my point. Many people don't want to be educated :)

wonder how Tommy Bowe feels and other s who put their names to the campaign to find the girls

I searched fruitlessly for a picture of someone being hit over the head with a television.

That's precisely my point. Many people don't want to be educated :)

Yeah, and my point was - it's not because it's been used wrongly, it's because there's relatively little demand for that sort of TV.

Why is there **** pay and display at **** A&E???  :rant:

Pretty much had an asthma attack last night and could hardly breath, the last thing I want to think about when I'm leaving is have I got enough money, I'd much rather concentrate on not dying. If its a deterrent for people not in A&E to park there, then why not have a barrier and get a ticket to get out from the front desk in the hospital.

It doesn't help that I had to sit in that waiting room for an hour too at 2 in the morning.  :angry:

Why is there **** pay and display at **** A&E???  :rant:

Pretty much had an asthma attack last night and could hardly breath, the last thing I want to think about when I'm leaving is have I got enough money, I'd much rather concentrate on not dying. If its a deterrent for people not in A&E to park there, then why not have a barrier and get a ticket to get out from the front desk in the hospital.

It doesn't help that I had to sit in that waiting room for an hour too at 2 in the morning.  :angry:

I can see the point but P&D is silly. Pay on exit would be more appropriate, its what airports do by machine so its perfectly possible

Â