Documentaries you have to watch

Ikantcpell

• 4 weeks later...

Winter on Fire about the protests and unrest in Kiev a few years ago was harrowing.  I kind of fell in love with the place in 2012 and can't believe all the shit that happened in those very streets not long after.

• Like 2

Watched winter on fire

I thought it was about the Russian annexation of the Crimea, I really can't remember this being reported, maybe the mass gathering of people but not the violence, definitely not the shootings

I think stuff like this is going to be very common, assuming the square will be the same, lots of mobile phone footage, I've also seen one called five broken cameras which is a Palestinian man filming the Israeli police/soldiers

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Watched winter on fire

I thought it was about the Russian annexation of the Crimea, I really can't remember this being reported, maybe the mass gathering of people but not the violence, definitely not the shootings

I think stuff like this is going to be very common, assuming the square will be the same, lots of mobile phone footage, I've also seen one called five broken cameras which is a Palestinian man filming the Israeli police/soldiers

All the way through I couldn't believe that these events had not got more coverage and outrage throughout the worlds media. 

Shocking stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...

Iverson. A player I didn't know a lot about, as I lost interest in the NBA for a while after the golden era of the 90's and have only just recently got back into it. Fascinating. 

On Netflix

jJ3alRJcGImc_IGnxtJtlVfNk5Qp9JeC9auN6dNp

• 3 months later...
Â