Where will we finish ?

For your own sake on this board, yes you should shut up now.

However, for the sake of this board, you shouldn't. At least I want to see what happens when you start that discussion.

Think I might be safer leaving it, as a long time viewer of VT I realise the general (almost entire) consensus is that people dislike/hate him, people that are of another opinion just don't seem to say so. But this isn't an MON thread so either way this isn't the place...

Edited by adw95

Bet365 are offering 14/1 on Villa to finish best of the rest outside of the top 6 clubs. They are paying 1/4 odds on 3 places, which meanswe can potentially finish 9th and you'd get a return of £45 for a £20 (10 each way) bet.

Bet365 are offering 14/1 on Villa to finish best of the rest outside of the top 6 clubs. They are paying 1/4 odds on 3 places, which meanswe can potentially finish 9th and you'd get a return of £45 for a £20 (10 each way) bet.

Sounds like a bum deal to me.

For your own sake on this board, yes you should shut up now.

However, for the sake of this board, you shouldn't. At least I want to see what happens when you start that discussion.

Think I might be safer leaving it, as a long time viewer of VT I realise the general (almost entire) consensus is that people dislike/hate him, people that are of another opinion just don't seem to say so. But this isn't an M'ON thread so either way this isn't the place...

You're right, this isn't the MON thread but I still love the guy to bits. I might be his No.1 Fan.

I'll just say that we will fair better than last season.

I pretty sure the majority of Villa fans were a big fan of O'Neill, until he walked out a few days before the season started. But whilst he was manager, people backed him, despite his occasionally questionable transfer record and supposed lack of 'Plan B' when it came to tactics.

Personally..

Lambert >>> O'Neill

The facts, figures and trophies probably don't agree. But in the long term, I think Lambert will definitely better O'Neill.

• Like 3

I had us down for around 15th minus Benteke as things stood but will now revise that upwards by 4 places with Benteke staying & another 2 places as the new players are impressing me thus far....So 9th... If they get off to a good start by picking up 3 or 4 points from our first 3 games then i'll go for 6th - 8th .. Dodgy start & i'll say 9th... disastrous start and maybe 10th to 13th.

• Like 1

Sounds like a bum deal to me.

Yes 14/1 isn't great odds for 7th spot. But I think we can definitely finish top 9 so I will put a tenner ew on that.

Â