Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

He’s got faith in Joelinton too. Fun times ahead. 

to be to joelinton last time i saw him he was playing wide left and he put a proper shift in, even got a standing ovation when he was subbed off knackered

he was still absolutely **** dogshit but at least he was trying

On 18/11/2021 at 14:29, villa4europe said:

That fact isn't going to stop sky and their betting partner making shit up though is it? 

Newcastle is a wet dream for betting companies. It's a big place, mainly working class areas surrounding.

Lower income, predominately working class households are more likely to place risky bets, or show addictive patterns in betting. Fans are now re-engaged with the club and will bet accordingly on all the speculative bets on signings.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

I shouldn’t laugh but this Is brilliant 

I know, I shouldn't joke about it but it is so typical Newcastle. Still no manager for their next game. If Deano gets his first win and managerless Toon lose again then Toon will be bottom LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Assistant head coaches Jason Tindall and Graeme Jones will lead the team in Eddie's absence.

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/eddie-howe-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

So they have now put 2 men in charge of the game with Eddie missing. That sounds like Amanda is trying to make a bad situation worse. 🤣

21 hours ago, Zatman said:

Howe said he will build the team around Shelvey. The Liverpool fetish continues 

If you get him playing he'd be one of the their best players on the pitch.

Never had pace. Never needed it.

Problem is he's an absolute whopper and doesn't seem motivated.

If he was motivated and fit he'd do a job here tbh

19 hours ago, The_Steve said:

He’s got faith in Joelinton too. Fun times ahead. 

tbh, whether he does or not, he may as well say he does, because for 6 weeks, this is the best they've got, so he needs to show some faith and try and get them playing. If, when, they fail to perform, they can't moan they weren't given a chance.

What's the alternative "Yeah it's a pleasure to be here at this desolate shithole, the players are shite so enjoy us getting battered until January, up the KSA massive".

Â