Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

10 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

He won't relegate them.

9 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I wouldn't be confident of that. 

ASM, Almiron, Wilson and Willock are good players, and if they can keep them fit and motivated for the vast majority of the season then they should have enough for their standard lower-mid-table finish. If they start losing 2 or more of them for extended periods though, then things could turn ugly fast.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

ASM, Almiron, Wilson and Willock are good players, and if they can keep them fit and motivated for the vast majority of the season then they should have enough for their standard lower-mid-table finish. If they start losing 2 or more of them for extended periods though, then things could turn ugly fast.

Yesterday he tried fit them all into the starting line up which in reality ruined any balance

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yesterday he tried fit them all into the starting line up which in reality ruined any balance

Could easily do a 4-2-3-1 if they had a better 2. And they got all 4 in the team loads during their successful run-in last season IIRC.

6 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Could easily do a 4-2-3-1 if they had a better 2. And they got all 4 in the team loads during their successful run-in last season IIRC.

I agree but Bruce wanted to play 5 defenders too so its a bit difficult, leaves them vulnerable. For some reason i thought Willock was mainly a super sub last season 

29 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Have they only signed him because he has the same name as the title character in a 16 year old film about Newcastle :crylaugh:

I bet Bruce has been scouting him on DVD through the boxset

• Haha 4

Â