Christian Benteke

Kwan

Talk Sport this morning - " Bale should give Spurs another year" , "Suarez should give Liverpool another year"  - Beneteke - ha ha - what's he doing at a tin pot club like VIlla - that's not what they said but the inference was that for sure.  

• Like 2

Talk Sport this morning - " Bale should give Spurs another year" , "Suarez should give Liverpool another year"  - Beneteke - ha ha - what's he doing at a tin pot club like VIlla - that's not what they said but the inference was that for sure.  

Translated means

We would love to see our local club Spurs have another pop at a top 4 place this season

Liverpool is the most suitable place for the cheat & half of us at ts support them anyway

We couldn't give a stuff about Villa

Randy should be investing in the squad without the Benteke money. 

Alluded to this in a previous post and it will be interesting to see what if any funding Lambert gets without having to sell our best players.

If we were to sell Benteke, should we make a bid for Andy Carroll - young, hungry similar to Benteke maybe? -  stop those other media luvvies West Ham getting him too - added bonus!

FFS Courtois is going to ask him this week about his future and to join him in Madrid. Why the **** do our players go on international duty

Even if he wasn't on international duty, he would still have a phone.

I hope his Belgian friend Courtois doesn't turn his head and convince him to join A Madrid. He said he was going to have a conversation with him when they were together on the national team and Benteke has already said how he'd like to play with more Belgians. Hopefully Benteke will inform him it's none of his business! 

If we were to sell Benteke, should we make a bid for Andy Carroll - young, hungry similar to Benteke maybe? -  stop those other media luvvies West Ham getting him too - added bonus!

Carroll would pay for his own wages in alice band sales alone. I read it in a publication called The Mirror.

• Like 1

OK enough with the Andy Carroll sstuff, I was only half joking anyway :blush: plus it was really :offtopic: .  Back to Benteke - the alice banded one shall not be mentioned again.

• Like 1

I still don't get why Spuds think we would want Defoe, in any shape or form. Take yer pensionable players and the odd second string reject and do one!

I'm still hopeful that one or two decent signings, like Popov or this Belhanda (or similar), might be enough to convince CB that its worth at least another year. If only to see how it all pans out, maybe?

Talk Sport this morning - " Bale should give Spurs another year" , "Suarez should give Liverpool another year"  - Beneteke - ha ha - what's he doing at a tin pot club like VIlla - that's not what they said but the inference was that forsure.  

I expect nothing less from the southern radio station

If it wasn't for Collymore VIlla would not exist to them

OK enough with the Andy Carroll sstuff, I was only half joking anyway :blush: plus it was really :offtopic: .  Back to Benteke - the alice banded one shall not be mentioned again.

Is it cos of the alice band Hev?JPA withdrawl? ;)

Tee hee - I thought people would have forgotten that.   We sure haven't had a decent "eye candy" player since JPA though.  (Ashley Westwood's not bad though)

Mkhitaryan has been good this season I agree but he's still a prospect as he's obviously yet to make the step up to a big league.

I'm gob-smacked. He has been good for more than 'this' season. Anyway, let's hope they don't get him.

Â