Christian Benteke

Kwan

Still annoyed he got sent off yesterday for basically 2 fouls when Terry hit Bennett in the face and got nothing cos he was on a yellow.

He was hugely unlucky. Fingers crossed we continue to build the team around him next season.

Still annoyed he got sent off yesterday for basically 2 fouls when Terry hit Bennett in the face and got nothing cos he was on a yellow.

He was hugely unlucky. Fingers crossed we continue to build the team around him next season.

So far I've read on here, he slapped Westwood, hit Bennett in the face and hit Weimann.

Which one was it  :detect:

So far I've read on here, he slapped Westwood, hit Bennett in the face and hit Weimann.

Andi

He was hugely lucky to not be sent off for the elbow

Imo i think we will have another season out of him aslong as we stay up. He is still young, playing in the prem and also playing for Belguim, one more season please Benteke :D

Me too, for the obvious reasons and also for the fact that Belgian Guy will have to leave the forum if Benteke goes ;)

Andi

Thought so. Couldn't really remember.

Imo i think we will have another season out of him aslong as we stay up. He is still young, playing in the prem and also playing for Belguim, one more season please Benteke :D

Me too, for the obvious reasons and also for the fact that Belgian Guy will have to leave the forum if Benteke goes ;)

no :( im a villain now cant change it :P

• Like 1

We really must keep hold of this guy. He is a phenomenal talent, one which i think will only get better next year. If Lambert sorts out the defence and brings in a tidy creative midfielder then I think we should be aiming for top 8!

But again, in some respects I think it is down to whether we keep Benteke. 

Andi

Thought so. Couldn't really remember.

yeh definitely andi. this also reminded me that at more than one point during the match there was a tackle or poor pass made on the left side and every time it wasn't even Bennett. hugely infuriating for me i hate fans who jump on one players back in particular. it's fine if you aren't sure which player it is, but to decide it's one particular player just because you think they are shit, then hurl abuse from the stands along with others for more time than necessary, ridiculous whipping boy that kid

Christian Benteke plays this year admirably at Aston Villa. Modest as he is, he does not claim. Merit that all by yourself He thanked Wilmots, Lambert and ... English fans. "They are very different than in Belgium."

Red Devil Christian Benteke had a stunning debut season at Aston Villa. He scored eighteen times and dreams of participating in the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. "A World Cup experience should be great," said Benteke to Menzo. "You get the chance to fight the best in the world and it is also followed worldwide. For young footballers that important moments. It happens quite often after a European Championship or World Cup young talent a top transfer can decorate by good performance. "

Wilmots' merit

The atmosphere is perfectly for the Red Devils. That is largely the merit of a man finds Benteke: "You just see that we are an enthusiastic group. If we score a goal, everyone jumps up sitting on the couch. We are such a good group is largely the merit of Marc Wilmots. He is an example for all of us and a great motivator that everyone can take. "On edge

That Benteke still a lot of margin progression, he knows only too well. "I would not hesitate to get some extra muscle can bijkweken, but then I could lose my mobility," he says. "In my head is at the moment extremely well. The confidence I get, ensures that I can play. Liberating The more credit you get, the more you dare on the field. But everywhere I've still some margin progression. The important thing is that I can fight. "As many top matches and play good defense

Better luck next time

Benteke has greatly enjoying himself in the Premier League. That it is all right with his confidence, has to do with the attitude of the English supporters' fans in England are more positive than those in Belgium. The best example of this is after our 8-0 defeat against Chelsea, when our fans still applauded and comforting words statements such as "Better luck next time '. In Belgium they have more the idea that everything has to be because we are professional footballers, but we also make mistakes. "Perfect

The full interview can be found in the Menzo (edition May-June), which is in stores starting this week.

Benteke is featured in Belgian magazine 'Menzo' be interesting to see what he said, can anyone translate it?

Christian Benteke plays this year admirably at Aston Villa. Modest as he is, he does not claim. Merit that all by yourself He thanked Wilmots, Lambert and ... English fans. "They are very different than in Belgium."

Red Devil Christian Benteke had a stunning debut season at Aston Villa. He scored eighteen times and dreams of participating in the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. "A World Cup experience should be great," said Benteke to Menzo. "You get the chance to fight the best in the world and it is also followed worldwide. For young footballers that important moments. It happens quite often after a European Championship or World Cup young talent a top transfer can decorate by good performance. "

Wilmots' merit

The atmosphere is perfectly for the Red Devils. That is largely the merit of a man finds Benteke: "You just see that we are an enthusiastic group. If we score a goal, everyone jumps up sitting on the couch. We are such a good group is largely the merit of Marc Wilmots. He is an example for all of us and a great motivator that everyone can take. "On edge

That Benteke still a lot of margin progression, he knows only too well. "I would not hesitate to get some extra muscle can bijkweken, but then I could lose my mobility," he says. "In my head is at the moment extremely well. The confidence I get, ensures that I can play. Liberating The more credit you get, the more you dare on the field. But everywhere I've still some margin progression. The important thing is that I can fight. "As many top matches and play good defense

Better luck next time

Benteke has greatly enjoying himself in the Premier League. That it is all right with his confidence, has to do with the attitude of the English supporters' fans in England are more positive than those in Belgium. The best example of this is after our 8-0 defeat against Chelsea, when our fans still applauded and comforting words statements such as "Better luck next time '. In Belgium they have more the idea that everything has to be because we are professional footballers, but we also make mistakes. "Perfect

The full interview can be found in the Menzo (edition May-June), which is in stores starting this week.

Â