Christian Benteke

Kwan

bentesky absolutely useless, hopeless in front of goal yet again

he should be ashamed of himself

lambo did a royal job of fcking up his relationship with bent now we have no-one. drop him

go with weimann and gabby up top next game

He is very much a jekyll and hyde player. The bottom line is we can't rely solely on him to produce, he's not ready for that responsibility, we need others to step up and they just aren't doing that.

Think he believed all the hype over the liverpool game...since that he's been dreadful, time to get put on the bench, hopefully thats the kick up his arse he needs

So what about his goal and assist vs Swansea?

He is very much a jekyll and hyde player. The bottom line is we can't rely solely on him to produce, he's not ready for that responsibility, we need others to step up and they just aren't doing that.

So what about his goal and assist vs Swansea?

Wow one game....he scored and got an assist...but wasnt that a penalty he scored?

Benteke is in the right place to shoot.

He creates chances with his flick ons.

A key player for us and will be for the rest of the season.

Feeling the pressure of the relegation fight, I think.

Like all the young players they struggle when the club is struggling..

We are in the relegation zone now, we need experienced players (good exp. players) to talk to these lads and tell them what to do.

They don't have that at the moment and when you have Ciaran Clark as your captain.. well..

Lambert is tactically naive and has already said he won't be looking at experienced players.. his stubbornness mixed in with the rubbish results it doesn't look well for the players.

I don't think we can afford to bench Benteke atm, hes missing so many chances but without him on the pitch these chances would not even be coming.

The reason i think we cannot bench him is - he has great technique, vision, strength, pace, wins a hell of a lot in the air, takes on defenders just cannot seem to score. None of our strikers can do what he does although his shooting has been terrible as of late.

He REALLY needs to work on his finishing its his weakness. You cannot afford to have this weakness as a striker. I've also noticed he stands still in the box when were about to cross, he needs to making some clever front/ back post runs. All in all he is our most creative striker and can hold the ball up to bring others into the game.

Terrible today you have to take chances like the 2 sitters today

Just back from VP and he was far from terrible. The lad has just turned 22 and it is to be totally expected he will be a little hit and miss. I thought today second half he really put himself about an showed a lot of fight. He never had what you would call any sitters today. He did however have 3 or 4 half chances and should have done better with a couple of them. Ones things for sure if we are to get out of this mess we are going to need him to have the kind of fire in his belly he showed in the second half.

All we seem to do is hoof the ball to him. Frustrates the **** out of me, especially as the others around him either can't hit a proper ball to him or can't anticipate where to be after the header. When we get the ball on the ground, he has amazing vision and he links up with weimann. I just knew when we got Benteke the hoofing would start.

Just back from VP and he was far from terrible. The lad has just turned 22 and it is to be totally expected he will be a little hit and miss. I thought today second half he really put himself about an showed a lot of fight. He never had what you would call any sitters today. He did however have 3 or 4 half chances and should have done better with a couple of them. Ones things for sure if we are to get out of this mess we are going to need him to have the kind of fire in his belly he showed in the second half.

I was at the game so don't try and hoodwink me

Benteke missed two absolute open goals and he's cost us 3 points today with his woefully crap finishing

Â