Christian Benteke

Kwan

Didn't he go on strike at Genk when they dug their heels in to us.

You just wonder if he'd do that to us one day.

No he did it becauese they wer disscussing a new contract and benteke asked to wait a little since the interest out the PL it was his dream to play in the PL.

Yep, at the end of the day if he rattles in 15+ PL goals, keeps us up and we make a £20m profit on him everyone's a winner

At the risk of making this more of a how-much-should-we-sell-Benteke-for thread than it is already, if he scores 15 PL goals as a 22yo, 27 million would be giving him away.

Who gives a flying **** how much he eventually gets sold for, if he gets sold, for all we know he could go downhill from tomorrow and we'll all hate him come end of the season. Can we not just enjoy having a player playing well without being so damn depressing.

Fantastic player. I don't think he'll be sold if a offer comes in for him after 1 season. I Don't think any club that is in the positon to buy him, will buy him after just one good season either. He wants to play in the premier league and and I can't really see which big club who's in need of another striker right now, atleast not for the pricetag we'd put on his head. I'm quite confident that he'll be a villa player or at least 2 more seasons. If he goes sooner I'll gladly thank him for his great service. In the meanwhile I'll just enjoy watching him play in a Villa shirt.

I think we may get a grace period before the clubs come in merely for the fact that at his age he could be a one season wonder, I hope he isn't but he may be. That may mean we'll have at least two seasons with him as clubs will be watching him closely in his second season here, if he replicates this seasons form next season then we may see some seriously high offers coming our way. That said I hope he stays here for 5+ years signing contract after contract to stay here longer, I know that is a very old school wish as players are mercenaries these days but one can hope.

If anyone was scouting him at the Chelsea game they'd have burned the dossier on him. Terrible game, lazy with attitude. I expect a better game from him tomorrow and Saturday.

9:18am on a Christmas day and you're posting stuff like this LOL. Did Santa bring you a lump of coal this year?

lol, its just another day, after all the opening of present and xmas dinner, theres nothing left to do except to drink away the rest of the day, which is exactly what im doing, as well as sitting on here :-)

merry xmas all

9:18am on a Christmas day and you're posting stuff like this LOL. Did Santa bring you a lump of coal this year?

He's right though to be fair. Not sure it is the time to be posting it, I for one won't be worrying about Benteke and his pals until I've polished off my turkey curry tomorrow lunchtime.

To be honest i find it a bit disrespectful to all discuss howmuch money ur gonna ask for him he's a villa player and he has a contract just enjoy the time hes here and dont hate him for having ambition about the game its true that he was alot offside but the problem was the ballsuply howmuch time did he said play the bal earlyer but the bal kept the entire game to late wich means that he was always offside you cant expect him to score when he doesnt get the bal on the exact time a striker is as good as his ball suply is

To be honest i find it a bit disrespectful to all discuss howmuch money ur gonna ask for him he's a villa player and he has a contract just enjoy the time hes here and dont hate him for having ambition about the game its true that he was alot offside but the problem was the ballsuply howmuch time did he said play the bal earlyer but the bal kept the entire game to late wich means that he was always offside you cant expect him to score when he doesnt get the bal on the exact time a striker is as good as his ball suply is

Just wondering. Are you a Villa fan?

Â