Christian Benteke

Kwan

Oh well inevitable it would happen, he's been far too good for us for about 3 years and deserves to be playing CL.

He goes with my blessing he kept us up almost singlehanded for years. Also good that it's happening now and not in last days of window.

All about how we use the money have no choice but to spread the burden now. Fingers crossed we end up better overall. It is possible!

Benteke seriously has to doubt Plops motivation to get him

I agree I just don't think that Rodgers wants to commit to the price without offering a player!

2X.XM and Lambert. 

Benteke seriously has to doubt Plops motivation to get him

I agree I just don't think that Rodgers wants to commit to the price without offering a player!

Or it could be their owners won't allow them to spend that much money on a striker when they already have 6....

I'm sure he's off, and fair play to him, but I think a little bit of me will die when I see him in a Liverpool / Man U shirt. A totally separate argument to have, and yes he deserved to be playing at a higher level, but what's the point? We bring these players in, and if they're any good, they're off to one of the Sky clubs a few seasons later. How are we supposed to build a team, capable of stepping up to the next level? Modern football stinks, I tell ya! 

• Like 3

Â