Christian Benteke

Kwan

Well I've just had bet on him staying, with what happened with Delph, anything is possible.

What odds you get? I feel stupid about my bet on him signing for Chelsea at 12-1

10/3 on offer with Skybums + Ladcrooks 

Market Here

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/christian-benteke/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Edited by Kingman

Met a guy who used to work at Liverpool down the pub! Wait don't laugh he had some very interesting stuff on Suarez!! Remember the fist bite incident with ivanab&£@h well he was told that if he did that again he would be out! Then arsenal made that bid and it was rejected! He got angry at that so did the bite thing in the World Cup after getting word from barca that they would come in for him!!!! What a load of words removed but if that is true then we should reject the bid then Benteke will have to eat someone (Robbie savage) to get a move but Liverpool could not come in coz "they have standards " so barca will instead coz they like that kinda stuff

Well I've just had bet on him staying, with what happened with Delph, anything is possible.

What odds you get? I feel stupid about my bet on him signing for Chelsea at 12-1

Market Here

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/christian-benteke/club-after-summer-transfer-window

I think it's about 30/70 staying/going, so those odds are about right which make them decent value to me.

I think we make another quality signing and his head might be turned. I could see him, possibly, rejecting Liverpool regardless if I'm honest, same as I was pretty confident he wouldn't want to go to Spurs last time. Then he signed a new contract.

No such luck this time, he won't sign on again. But there's a decent chance he will stay IMO. He will be considering it I would think.

Market Here

I think it's about 30/70 staying/going, so those odds are about right which make them decent value to me.

I think we make another quality signing and his head might be turned. I could see him, possibly, rejecting Liverpool regardless if I'm honest, same as I was pretty confident he wouldn't want to go to Spurs last time. Then he signed a new contract.

No such luck this time, he won't sign on again. But there's a decent chance he will stay IMO. He will be considering it I would think.

The only reason he didn't go to Spurs is because they left him with egg on his face. He thought they were going to bid again hence he put in the transfer request but the bid was not forthcoming.

Football pundits really do show they know nothing about football.

Benteke has just been compared to Andy Carroll.....

I agree, Brendan Rodgers if your reading this. Benteke is just like Andy Carroll

also we have Nzogbia he is similar to Suarez maybe you would prefer him

• Like 1

Market Here

The only reason he didn't go to Spurs is because they left him with egg on his face. He thought they were going to bid again hence he put in the transfer request but the bid was not forthcoming.

Which might be a little bit like the situation with Liverpool now.

I think the rest of the clubs he might want to sign for either are unsure about him, do not want to pay £32.5m for him or want players with bigger reputations. If we offer him a pay rise we might just keep him (being ever the optimist).  

Well apparently a Liverpool ITK by the name of Musker has just tweeted a picture of Benteke and according to the replies, they all believe him and believe Liverpool now have a bid accepted. More than likely just bollocks tho...

Their fans reaction to it is quite amusing

https://twitter.com/Musker_LFC/status/620700806602457088

Edited by PieFacE

Indykalia?

I'm sure I remember one of the Man Utd supporters at my working saying not to believe him, as it's one of his mates who just spouts bullshit to make money off the Twitter account.

Â