Christian Benteke

Kwan

The press really hate us, one player about to leave and shockingly I imagine to the press stays with Villa so now let's pick on another of their players and link to any Tom, dick or Harry

• Like 1

Benteke makes so much sense for United. I'm shocked that it hasn't been a rumor until now.

im not sure to be honest. I think if fans laid off him he would be but Man U fans expect delivery from the start and every game, and if the player falters slightly they get slammed. Benteke is a confidence player and if he didn't hit the ground running it could hurt him. I think another year of maturity and then I think he would be perfect for Man U, not sure he's there yet

The press really hate us, one player about to leave and shockingly I imagine to the press stays with Villa so now let's pick on another of their players and link to any Tom, dick or Harry

article-2285629-185658FB000005DC-751_634

• Like 1

Yeah, that's exactly how it works.

Benteke makes so much sense for United. I'm shocked that it hasn't been a rumor until now.

im not sure to be honest. I think if fans laid off him he would be but Man U fans expect delivery from the start and every game, and if the player falters slightly they get slammed. Benteke is a confidence player and if he didn't hit the ground running it could hurt him. I think another year of maturity and then I think he would be perfect for Man U, not sure he's there yet

I think United fans are slightly more relaxed than Liverpool fans for example. Look at all the time they gave Moyes, he would have been wanted out at Anfield by christmas like Hodgson was

I hate swap deals. We should sell Benteke for £32.5m and go after young players from Europe with high potential. The likes of Embolo, Praet and Amavi are exactly what we need.

Saying that if United offered 30m plus Hernandez on loan for a year that wouldn't be too bad as we could still get other targets as well.

If we don't get a bid for the 32.5 soon we should reject all late bids even if the tricker the 32.5. Yes that will be a breach of contract but so what? Benteke would have to sue us to get out and that is not in his interests. Tell the agent it has to be soon and say we will give him an extra 10 k a month this year if he stay or something like that. But never sell him after the season starts.

• Like 1

If we don't get a bid for the 32.5 soon we should reject all late bids even if the tricker the 32.5. Yes that will be a breach of contract but so what? Benteke would have to sue us to get out and that is not in his interests. Tell the agent it has to be soon and say we will give him an extra 10 k a month this year if he stay or something like that. But never sell him after the season starts.

This!

Aston Villa paid for him and continued to pay him, he signed the contract extension... ergo... he is and agreed to be property of our great club...

That prick (and Bentekes countryman) Jean-Marc Bosman is all to blame for this...

If he had just shut the hell up and known where he stood, Benteke and plenty of our other great players would have left when Villa were ready for them to... not when they wanted to...

Oh dear. Here we go again. It's all one big conspiracy against us.
  • Like 2

Well forgive me if I'm being a little paranoid but it's been Benteke to Anfield and then when that seems to be dying a death that Delph suddenly is going to Man City and then on the day, yes on the day, he announces he's staying that suddenly it is now reported that Man U are interested in Benteke without any real substance Edited by nick76

Well forgive me if I'm being a little paranoid but it's been Benteke to Anfield and then when that seems to be dying a death that Delph suddenly is going to Man City and then on the day, yes on the day, he announces he's staying that suddenly it is now reported that Man U are interested in Benteke without any real substance

My belief is that the Delph deal happened and he turned it down at the end, for whatever reason (likely he didn't want to look like a complete chump after comments).

With Benteke, most fans on here have resigned themselves to the distinct possibility of him leaving.

This is hardly a conspiracy against Aston Villa for **** sake.

• Like 1

Well forgive me if I'm being a little paranoid but it's been Benteke to Anfield and then when that seems to be dying a death that Delph suddenly is going to Man City and then on the day, yes on the day, he announces he's staying that suddenly it is now reported that Man U are interested in Benteke without any real substance

My belief is that the Delph deal happened and he turned it down at the end, for whatever reason (likely he didn't want to look like a complete chump after comments).

With Benteke, most fans on here have resigned themselves to the distinct possibility of him leaving.

This is hardly a conspiracy against Aston Villa for **** sake.

Not conspiracy just convenient that the day Delph stays they need another story and even though all the reports are Man U are after Muller and/or Higuain just convenient Benteke has been chucked into there where it hasn't been mentioned before.

Â