Christian Benteke

Kwan

mick quinn@mickquinn1089 7m7 minutes ago

The Maths,so if the Benteke deal went through,Liverpool would have to stump up 20-25million plus part ex Lambert and Enrique 30 mill + deal

I really wish somebody would shut this fat scouse word removed up permanently.

You're annoyed by the tweet so you post it on here to annoy everyone else?

mick quinn@mickquinn1089 7m7 minutes ago

The Maths,so if the Benteke deal went through,Liverpool would have to stump up 20-25million plus part ex Lambert and Enrique 30 mill + deal

I really wish somebody would shut this fat scouse word removed up permanently.

You're annoyed by the tweet so you post it on here to annoy everyone else?
Ummm yeah :)
  • Like 4

He's an idiot if he goes there. Liverpool aren't going to play a front 2 and benteke is not better than sturridge.

Would be a terrible career decision.

Lol.
Sorry to go OT but I'm intrigued to know how much would you value Sturridge at?

He is not better than Benteke IMO.

Edit, @ Jonah.

Edited by av1

He's an idiot if he goes there. Liverpool aren't going to play a front 2 and benteke is not better than sturridge.

They played a front 2 when they came 2nd. Do you think they want to sign him to sit on the bench?

They played a front 2 when they came 2nd. Do you think they want to sign him to sit on the bench?

Suarez is completely different to both of those.

Like most clubs aiming for the title I think they want and need a strong squad. I don't see him starting every week there.

Benteke is worth at least £40M himself. The only reason the release clause is £32M is because that being agreed is what it took for him to sign the extension to his contract. (Well I don't know that for sure but you know what I mean)

• Like 1

Suarez is completely different to both of those.

Like most clubs aiming for the title I think they want and need a strong squad. I don't see him starting every week there.

The title? In their dreams.

But anyway, if he goes there he'll start 90% of games.

I think benteke is top class but I think sturridge is slightly ahead. I'm not sure why it's worthy of a lol.

I think sturridge is probably worth around £40 million.

Sturridge is 40 mil like Sterling is 55 million?????

Sturridge better than Benteke??  Have to disagree with you there. 

I struggle to believe we'd sell him to Liverpool without a massive fight.

If a bit has been made, the club should compile a video CV on Benteke and send it to every club in Europe with 32.5 million to spend. Just, please, not ******* Liverpool.

As much as I like Benteke I think for his career Liverpool is a bad move. They dont play his style of football and Liverpool had the lowest crosses per game in league last season and one of the lowest long balls stats

Sturridge is a very good finisher but look at how much of last season he missed and already I don't think he'll play until October so Brenton can't afford to wait for him to come back this year otherwise he'll lose his job so can completely understand why he wants another frontline striker.

Liverpool have to sell season tickets too.

Given what their fans have said about signing Benteke to date I very much doubt that buying him would sell many extra season tickets up there.   

Â