Christian Benteke

Kwan

The Beast, Wiemann & Gabby have not been firing on all cylinders so far this season because they all have one thing in common. Namely, they have all been blighted by niggling injuries.

Watch out world once they are all fully fit & terrorising defences  for fun. :)

You should do the team talks.

Actually hasn't doing anything to impress me this season expect score a few goals, nothing to replicated what he did last season.

He made a Lemon Meringue Pie on the wknd apparently. Pretty impressive.

Haha saying I haven't been impressed should of probably been slightly rephrased. Compared to last season he hasn't impressed me as much as he did this current campaign, he was terrorising defenders for fun last season, but so far he has been lucky in the goals he has scored and defenders have been more cue to what he is all about. Hopefully he will be back on form today and scoring a hat-trick at least ;)

Edited by Avflife
  • Like 1

Actually hasn't doing anything to impress me this season expect score a few goals, nothing to replicated what he did last season.

:crylaugh:

^^^^ This made me fooking laugh a lot!

We're not even a third of the way through the season, we've played 6 of the top 7 in the league, he's been injured and he's still our top scorer. If he'd taken the chances he's missed he'd be top scorer in the league. He did the same last season and went on to score for fun. I don't what more people want from big Chris. Maybe he should be player manager too?

He's getting frustrated with the ineptitude around him, but hopefully the anger can drive him on. As long as we pick up points, it should do, if we flop and lose many more games we should be scoring in an incredible sulk could be on the horizon.

What a threat he is.

He's getting frustrated with the ineptitude around him, but hopefully the anger can drive him on. As long as we pick up points, it should do, if we flop and lose many more games we should be scoring in an incredible sulk could be on the horizon.

What a threat he is.

He does seem very frustrated, hopefully he snaps out of it because it's a team game and as much as I think he is of a quality greater than the rest of our squad, stomping your feet and slapping your thighs doesn't help anything.

• Like 1

What a threat he is.

This attitude pisses me off, by both fans and CB. He missed the penalty against Everton, nobody else. Bacuna and Kozak made the first goal with some good interplay and a great FK and Kozak, Lowton and Tonev made the second.

Nobody is bigger than the club.

• Like 2

The lads still a yard off his normal game to my eyes.

But yes he did look visibly **** off a few times yesterday and i'm not surprised, those around him are currently dragging him down to their level sadly

Yet we still won 2-0 and he didn't score or assist.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 2

He'll be back on his goalscoring trail soon enough I'm sure. Reading the Arsenal forum his stock has clearly devalued in their eyes, not a bad thing this perception as I wouldn't fancy our chances of continuing our progress next year if he goes

Â