Christian Benteke

Kwan

fickleness of some people. by handing in a transfer request he has shown Villa more dignity than he bothered at his last club. Least he has had balls to do it unlike others who didnt hand in transfer requests like Milner so could get more money from the sale.

He was a major factor in us staying up and people should realise this before the abuse starts

• Like 1

Heartbroken. Was hoping to have him at least another season.

It's one of those moments... I'm not angry... I'm just really disappointed.

Back to the drawing board I suppose. Such a shame though, how are we meant to compete and improve if when players have spectacular seasons they just leave.

Am I the only one who has no doubt this is his agents doing, chatting crap to him just so the agent fills his pockets with more money.

just try and remember that 'if' he does go, his lack of loyalty will fund our purchase of a player that was important to some other team, it's a money go round, at least we're fairly high up the pecking order

I still think it could be Dortmund, or that's what I'm hoping. It was only a few hours ago that the news that Lewandowski will join Bayern came out.

Hope so ..much prefer he goes abroad ..

Still it's a pisser seems to be the same every Summer either a manager going or a top player going no wonder we have been fighting relegation for 3 years.

I still think it could be Dortmund, or that's what I'm hoping. It was only a few hours ago that the news that Lewandowski will join Bayern came out.

Not till next season. Dortmund have signed Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang. They won't be signing him.

I don't particularly want him here if his full heart isn't with the club and the ethos we put forward. What sort of example does that show to young fans and players?

Can't help but agree with you. It won't work.

Â