Christian Benteke

Kwan

A kid on twitter got a pic with him after training today, as well as other players.

He says he asked him if he's staying (just like anybody else would) and Benteke said he is. He also looks very happy in the photo with his home boy Sylla.

Maybe he's signed the ting.

https://twitter.com/SamVTID/status/353529766676140034/photo/1

Great work from the kid getting an exclusive like this before any of the media.

SamVTID Sam Holland -

He told us he is staying

• Like 1

Con, what was he supposed to say? Tell all the kids, "**** it, i'm off". He might well be staying, but untill the window is closed and he's still here or he signs a new contract i wont get my hopes up.

Edited by Daniel

Con, what was he supposed to say? Tell all the kids, "**** it, i'm off". He might well be staying, but untill the window is closed and he's still here or he signs a new contract i wont get my hopes up.

what about "we'll see"

Meh.

I've thought for a while that he'd stay. I think if any of the top, top clubs really wanted to test our resolve we'd have heard something a little more concrete by now.

His agent gave his spiel, nobody took enough of an interest, things are quiet right now as they're working on a deal. Now that he's made it back to training, back "home" with his pals, my confidence is growing further.

• Like 1

Haha, why is Sylla in the back seat!?

He hasn't passed his driving test yet

That and apparently Benteke hands with him quite a lot as he speaks French and Sylla isn't to great with English. Apparently he's been helping him out.

He was sending a text which read as follows:

To: Stan Collymore

Hey bruv, me and Tekkerz r on r way 2 u now bt neiver of us no wher Cannock Chase is and he's only gon an 4got his SatNav init? LOL! Wat a belend! Lil help? X

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

He hasn't passed his driving test yet

That and apparently Benteke hands with him quite a lot as he speaks French and Sylla isn't to great with English. Apparently he's been helping him out.

sylla and nzogbia are his mates :P

Meh.

I've thought for a while that he'd stay. I think if any of the top, top clubs really wanted to test our resolve we'd have heard something a little more concrete by now.

His agent gave his spiel, nobody took enough of an interest, things are quiet right now as they're working on a deal. Now that he's made it back to training, back "home" with his pals, my confidence is growing further.

This!

Every word is echoing my thoughts.

Â