Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

He lack technique in terms of passing and possession.

Technique isn't a catch all word for everything to do with being a footballer.

Someone can have great shooting technique but awful tackling technique.

Shooting and running, Bacuna is great.

Passing and keeping possession, I'm yet to be convinced.

Happy to see him given a chance though

Spot on.

I think he will improve if we continue to be less defensive too. More time on the ball is a good thing.

Did well when he came on and probably should have started ahead of lowton today.  I don't think he's good enough to be a regular starter but he has a role to play in this squad.

In terms of his technique i don't think striking a dead ball is proof that he is a good technical player.  

He is neat player when he has someone next to him for quick passing, he also does a decent job protecting the ball and finding a pass, when there is one.

He's a midfielder in my eyes, and very true to that position, not the best coming forward or going back, adequate, but he does understand who to pass to a why, whether he can see all passes is another discussion but all in all he's a good squad player and someone who can brought in to do a job.

On the flip side I don't think he'd be that tough to replace.

He really does offer a lot more than N'Zogbia or Weimann. Not only does he have a good shot, he also has the ability to whip in a good cross. Agbonlahor-Benteke-Bacuna as our front three could finally produce some goals. Then bring on Grealish for a more direct approach.