Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Will end up at southampton and be amazing

He really won't.

The last thing we need in a team that can't keep possession is the club-footed one.

And if anyone posts that free kick gif again try looking all the times he sliced the ball into throw-ins and corners under the slightest pressure.

There is very little chance of a team like Southampton being interested in Bacuna though.

He had hardly shown any football ability or brain at all in his time here.

I would imagine that Koeman would have seen quite a bit of him from his time in Holland though.

Will end up at southampton and be amazing

Sadly I can see this happening. Bertrand seems to be a completely different player under Koeman.

It's funny, Bertrand was OK under Di Matteo when he won the Champions League. He was also ok under Rodgers at Reading.

It's our style of football under Lambert that sucks confidence from players and leads to so many looking crap consistently.

Bacuna is a player who always looked raw, never having the ball at his feet won't help him to progress.

"On top of that we can reveal that Leandro Bacuna's future is also unclear. The 23 year old Dutchman has become unsettled at Villa Park since Roy Keane's arrival and is going to consider his future in the new year"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/both-fabian-delph-ron-vlaar-4551825?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I hope this is boloocks, but fear it's not.

Maybe the Keane jubileum is over.

Edited by AVTuco

Edit

"On top of that we can reveal that Leandro Bacuna's future is also unclear. The 23 year old Dutchman has become unsettled at Villa Park since Roy Keane's arrival and is going to consider his future in the new year"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/both-fabian-delph-ron-vlaar-4551825?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I hope this is boloocks, but fear it's not.

Maybe the Keane jubileum is over.

Haha i think boloocks should become a new VT term, for when bollocks just isn't good enough to describe this calamity we call Villa. Edited by ismail-villa

Surprised he's become 3rd choice at RB.

O.K he had some shockers there last season but also some very good games like Chelsea at home where Hazard hardly had a sniff.

Bringing Lowton and Clark back means we're very slow at the back again with recovery pace when teams get behind us.

Plus Leo has a goal in him which is something we couldn't really afford to just ignore given our current woes.