Drugs

PussEKatt

LSD, Crack, Heroin are reclusive mind bender drugs. Which get people doped out or seeing images that aren't there etc..

There's no way LSD is reclusive, people do it in groups and often outdoors or away from home. Its very social but only within the group

LSD, Crack, Heroin are reclusive mind bender drugs. Which get people doped out or seeing images that aren't there etc..

There's no way LSD is reclusive, people do it in groups and often outdoors or away from home. Its very social but only within the group
I like doin it with groups of people in fields, we just run around naked playing our flute's

same with mushrooms i spose, very social as long as you do it with others, if your the only one on it and others are not you will have a bad time mmmkay. you get naturally weary of people who are not on the same level as you and obviously to them you seem mental, bit like beeing the only drunk person but 10 times as bad. 

thats not to say its isnt fun on your own, first time i did acid i was by my self, had been trying to get it for ages and all i got was shitty blotters with nothing on them, thought i got sold bum stuff again so decided to take one on the way back from working in the pub, even if it hits it cant be that much stonger than mushrooms right? **** me that turned into a intense night lol

Well I mean people not partaking in the drug taking are going to find it difficult to converse with people on LSD. Unlike people on MDMA lets say. 

On a documentary I watched the other day they tested Ecstasy pills confiscated at the Glastonbury 2011 festival. 8% were found to contain MDMA. That's a bit worrying! There was also big differences between pills from each "brand"

Well I mean people not partaking in the drug taking are going to find it difficult to converse with people on LSD. Unlike people on MDMA lets say.

Not sure what your point is there, most people on drugs come across as "a bit mad" to a sober person, just to different degrees depending on amounts and which drugs.

Never used drugs or even touched tobacco. However, I'd say comfortably as many as 75% of male friends or within our circle take coke, pills or whatever at least once/twice a month on their nights out. It seems the normality these days. When I was younger, I used to be completely against it and didn't think i'd see what i'd see now but to be honest from my better mates, none seem addicted or heading down a bad path but just enjoying what they are doing on the occasions they get the chance. That's not to say there aren't a few people you slightly worry about.

Cannibas, don't actually know that many who do it but it's pretty accepted isn't it? hate the smell mind.

Drugs aren't for me but I drink plenty so i'm hardly a saint.

• Like 1

I meant in the situation where we consume Alcohol, the legal drug that distorts mind and behaviour. MDMA & Coke can and usually is used in this setting. Conversations can be as normal or different than the varying conversations with a drunk person. LSD is more of a mind bending drug, where the number of people wanting to take the drug in a setting like that would be far less than the other drugs.

That's the differentiation I'm making between the two groups. 

I meant in the situation where we consume Alcohol, the legal drug that distorts mind and behaviour. MDMA & Coke can and usually is used in this setting. Conversations can be as normal or different than the varying conversations with a drunk person. LSD is more of a mind bending drug, where the number of people wanting to take the drug in a setting like that would be far less than the other drugs.

I've done acid and gone out into town in the past, so I'm failing to see your point. I also know plenty of others that did just that either with me or at different times. Met plenty of people who were out on a trip when I wasn't, so sorry but I just think that point is incorrect.

Never used drugs or even touched tobacco. However, I'd say comfortably as many as 75% of male friends or within our circle take coke, pills or whatever at least once/twice a month on their nights out. It seems the normality these days. When I was younger, I used to be completely against it and didn't think i'd see what i'd see now but to be honest from my better mates, none seem addicted or heading down a bad path but just enjoying what they are doing on the occasions they get the chance. That's not to say there aren't a few people you slightly worry about.

Cannibas, don't actually know that many who do it but it's pretty accepted isn't it? hate the smell mind.

Drugs aren't for me but I drink plenty so i'm hardly a saint.

Similar to this, when first being told mates were taking pills on a night out in College over 10 years ago I was a bit worried about going out with them. What would the act like etc..

Now I don't see them any differently than Alcohol. Even one or two friends I'd prefer to be less drunk and more "high". The effects of pills or coke on them is less likely to make them an annoyance to me and others than drink.

To be fair, It's rare that any of my friends ever get too drunk, and it'd only every be 2 or 3 months when some of the lads are taking any drugs, but alcohol is the only drug that ever leads to any problems. 

So again I do wonder why bother keeping these illegal. It's absurdly easy to get drugs it seems and people who want to take them will. I've seen nothing bad from my mates who take them so it's abundantly obvious it's just another drug no different than legal ones. Some (the majority) can take in moderation and infrequent, some can't and will abuse. 

No different than Alcohol then. Which we can tax. 

• Like 2

I've done acid and gone out into town in the past, so I'm failing to see your point. I also know plenty of others that did just that either with me or at different times. Met plenty of people who were out on a trip when I wasn't, so sorry but I just think that point is incorrect.

That's fair. But I think you're incorrect, nearly everyone I know who takes drugs takes pills and coke when out and when they take LSD they take it indoors. I have rarely heard of people taking LSD when out in a club. I'd assume far higher % of LSD users than MDMA users will take the drug indoors rather than in a club.

I'd hazard to guess most on here would agree with me.

But my main point is, talking to people on LSD is far harder to have a useful conversation than someone on Coke or MDMA. It alters the mind to a much further degree. 

Isn't the point you are making that coke and ecstasy are drugs which makes you seriously extroverted whereas acid makes you introverted? A flush of serotonin and oxytosin in your system and all of a sudden you love everyone.

Suppose to a degree, basically I don't want to talk to someone on acid on a night out, I've no problem talking to people on mdma or coke.

People = friends

I'd treat Acid most definitely as one of the drugs that should never be legalised. I suppose that's where I'm more coming from.

MDMA and Weed would be the ones we should consider legalising and taxing. 

But I'm sure sales volumes of pills, coke & weed dwarf those of LSD anyway. 

• Like 1

Suppose to a degree, basically I don't want to talk to someone on acid on a night out, I've no problem talking to people on mdma or coke.

People = friends

I'd treat Acid most definitely as one of the drugs that should never be legalised. I suppose that's where I'm more coming from.

MDMA and Weed would be the ones we should consider legalising and taxing. 

But I'm sure sales volumes of pills, coke & weed dwarf those of LSD anyway. 

Completely agree with this tbh.

So Bayer invented heroin as a cure for morphine addicts.

From 1898 through to 1910, diacetylmorphine was marketed under the trademark name Heroin as a non-addictive morphine substitute and cough suppressant. Bayer marketed the drug as a cure for morphine addiction before it was discovered that it rapidly metabolizes into morphine. As such, diacetylmorphine is in essence a quicker-acting form of morphine. The company was embarrassed by the new finding, which became a historic blunder for Bayer.

• 2 weeks later...

I've dabbled in my day (never having done LSD, heroin, meth)...and I actually think cocaine is as benign as cannabis if used in moderation. There is unwarranted hysteria over cocaine IMO.

I've dabbled in my day (never having done LSD, heroin, meth)...and I actually think cocaine is as benign as cannabis if used in moderation. There is unwarranted hysteria over cocaine IMO.

I think the main argument against complete legalisation of cocaine is crack, which I believe is really easy to make from cocaine.

I had a druggy friend years ago (who incidentally rather lost his way. I think the drugs were the symptom rather than the cause though mostly). He told me about going to a bloke's house with a friend and them being given a big and a small rock to share. He reckoned that after sharing the big rock they were just about ready to kill each other for the second rock. Scary.

I think the main argument against complete legalisation of cocaine is crack, which I believe is really easy to make from cocaine.

I had a druggy friend years ago (who incidentally rather lost his way. I think the drugs were the symptom rather than the cause though mostly). He told me about going to a bloke's house with a friend and them being given a big and a small rock to share. He reckoned that after sharing the big rock they were just about ready to kill each other for the second rock. Scary.

he is bullshitting. one rock of crack does not make you want to kill anyone, even a big one!

Yeah, I never smoked crack, so I can't speak to that aspect of cocaine...but in powder form, it's like a massive jolt of caffeine...but I suppose drugs act differently depending on the person's brain chemistry.

Â