Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

£3.2 mil

I've edited my guesstimate range for you. I've read that it was closer to £1m but to be honest even when the two clubs announce a figure (which is increasing rare), there is often disparities.

No one answered me .. lol ..

Is he that fast ?!

I know we couldn't compare him with Gabby .. But would he be the second fastest player in our squad ?!

If that .. I think would be good for us even if he wasn't regular with his former club .. 

Offers thing that Weimann doesn't offer .. While Weimann have good positioning and work rate .. 

It's nice to have players with different abilities to rotate and change the game when coming ..

The polish website said 3.2 with up to 500k in add ons.

Was that Lech Poznan's website and did the website quote in GBP?

Thought so. Been a few days tho.

Is he that fast ?!

I know we couldn't compare him with Gabby .. But would he be the second fastest player in our squad ?!

If that .. I think would be good for us even if he wasn't regular with his former club ..

Offers thing that Weimann doesn't offer .. While Weimann have good positioning and work rate ..

It's nice to have players with different abilities to rotate and change the game when coming ..

Think he could be faster than Gabby

Is he that fast ?!

I wonder exactly how fast is faster than f...

• Like 3

Judging by the Youtube videos he is very very fast.

Indeed! The breakaway run from the opposition's corner kick was rapid! I think we'll be leaving him 'up' when we defend a corner!

Is he that fast ?!

Really?

I certainly didn't realise that!

Nice t-shirt aswell

BMK1KeCCAAEgCs4.jpg

Sorry, images like this drive me to depression, I'm starting a petition that, every new player must, under no circumstances be presented wearing nothing other dove white denim jeans and a jumper that's off a contestant on bullseye.

58.jpg

Is he that fast ?!

If that so .. Then I think we had one of the ideal wingers for what we need !

Fast and know how to shoot !

I was imagining if we had another player as fast as Gabby .. How will the opposition feel with the threat of the two of them and Benteke infront of them !

Well .. Complete it with Belhanda .. And just thinking of the attacking threat makes me excited !

Didn't nike do a challenge between aaron lennon and gabby 3/4 years ago which showed gabby was the quickest in the prem in a straight line and lennon was quicker running & dribbling at the same time

Â