Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

Have to say I know nothing of Tonev, I've never heard of him but I like this approach lambert is taking. Compared to McLeish's signings this is a breath of fresh air.

People before this goes any further.

Everyone on site is saying this is a great signing, even BJ10. Since i got it so wrong with Benteke i decided to do it again but this time taking the hand out of myself. Look at the gif ffs.

Take it easy fellas.

• Like 1

WOOOSH!!

Take a look at the gif.  :lol:

I did and one thought: Could it be that mr. 9.7 is a young-ish Hugo Weaving (Agent Smith etc.)? There's some resemblance.

EDIT: This post was in response to CI's post above.

I'd say it's a breath of fresh air compared to the signings of any of our managers for the past 5 years.

Yes, there were successes in that time, but the 'wages/transfer:quality/potential/resale value' was nowhere near what Lambert appears to be getting.

If we were to sell Benteke, Lowton, Sylla or Westwood, we would certainly make a huge, huge profit.

I believe we would also get back at least what we paid for Bennett, El Ahmadi, Vlaar & Bowery. I can't see where would actually make a loss, financially.

Edited by Rob182

Whilst I wish him well and hope he does the business for us. I am not that excited by this one  - Just think its a massive leap from a player who spasmodic in a league of of a lower quality.

i also arent overly too excited about this signing but i am pleased with how weve done business and the type of player weve signed, hope he does well and he intergrate well

Can someone answer these questions please...

1. How much did he cost?

2. Has somebody said he looks good on youtube yet? (this is mandontary when any club signs a player)

3. How does he compare to Barry Bannan?

1. I don't think it has been officially disclosed. Expect to read anything from £300k to £3.25m.

2. Yes, somebody has. He does looks good on youtube, but who doesn't?! Seriously though, I can't think of another player I've seen score more than just once from 25+ yards with either foot.

3. Ask Con.

Edited by brommy

Can someone answer these questions please...

1. How much did he cost?

2. Has somebody said he looks good on youtube yet? (this is mandontary when any club signs a player)

3. How does he compare to Barry Bannan?

£3.2 mil

yes

Bannan is better at type 1 hoofs, but Tonev has the edge in 2+3

Â