Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

When people talk about benteke having bad matches they are not referring to not scoring goals. He has had some matches where he has practically been invisible, and that is what they mean. It`s not too take anything away from him, he has been absolute massive. But there are certain matches where we would have been better off if we had bent or another striker in form. And that might be worrying if he goes to a big team, where he won`t be the main man

They are few and far between though... how do you know he is about to have a bad game and drop him for they never last more than 1 game?

A little harsh I think... even Messi had a couple of bad games last season...

Yes, I am just pointing out what they mean about it. It is harsh yes, specially considering it is his first season over here and on this big of a level.

• Like 1

'My mate, who works at BHX, stationed just outside of customs, who also happens to be an avid Ekstraklasa watcher glimpsed somebody and it was definitely Tonev'.

That's lucky!! Things are looking good then!

My Friend's wife works at Simply the Spa in Belfry. She gets villa players in regularly for various Sports treatments as well as loads of WAGS. 

After checking the booking list, A.Tonev is booked in for an appointment tomorrow. 

Edited by KjParton

My Friend's wife works at Simply the Spa in Belfry. She gets villa players in regularly for various Sports treatments as well as loads of WAGS.

After checking the booking list, A.Tonev is booked in for an appointment tomorrow.

Hmmm, Someone posted something similar to this on twitter then said he was only joking. Edited by Daniel

Right i haven't read the last few pages but could someone tell me where this guy plays ? Is it right or left wing ? Not that it matters because we don't use wingers... >__>

We Actually use the real meaning of a winger .. ^_^

Gabby and Weimann areas ..

Edited by abdulaziz1

Right i haven't read the last few pages but could someone tell me where this guy plays ? Is it right or left wing ? Not that it matters because we don't use wingers... >__>

We Actually use the real meaning of a winger .. ^_^

Gabby and Weimann areas ..

Thats quite true actually... :/

Hello fellas, I am bulgarian and just wanna say hi to everyone :) I hope this season will be something special for all of you .

About Tonev, he is transfer bomb guys, he can shoot with both legs , he is faster than Martin Petrov. Tonev is from the same youth accademy like Stan , Martin Petrov and Berbatov ( CSKA Sofia )

Here Tonev make assist for goal against Denmark .

• Like 3

Hi Grandiin, welcome to VT. Thanks for the info - looks promising. Do stick around to follow the Villa next season!

Edited by mjmooney

After checking the booking list, A.Tonev is booked in for an appointment tomorrow.

Hmmm, Someone posted something similar to this on twitter then said he was only joking.

Yep he was having me on - what is he like eh! :P

Â