Headlines That You Want To See Soon!

villa-revolution

Here's an actual one that just made my pulse race a little...

AVB: Villa move just rumours

However, turns out he was talking about buying  David Villa, not moving to...

Oh well, how many times has NewsNow made my heart pump by picking up stories about Villa (the David one) and posting them in the Villa (Aston) story list.  :angry:

Edited by briny_ear

Houlston, We Have a Problem

Confessions thread shocker - Lambo not amused

Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert has taken the unprecidented step of personally requesting a banning order against a supporter of his own club, after a chance viewing of popular Villa internet forum 'VillaTalk'. It is understood that the individual in question, who uses the pseudonym 'Houlston' admitted to a series of increasingly distrubing and criminal activites for the apparent amusement of other forum users. "I couldn't believe what I was reading. There is no way such a deviant can be allowed anywhere near our stadium, or the supporters of this club. **** knows what he'd get up to in the bogs on a matchday". Lambert went on to say, "This is just the start. It is likely every member of that forum is in some way involved in potentially dangerous activities, and frankly, from what I read, they are all of unsound mind, without exception." Houlston was unavailable for comment.

Edited by hogso
  • Like 2

"Benteke commits to Villa" would be a good start.

After that:

"Villa sign defensive colossus"...."Villa bring in midfield destroyer"

Those three things are the most important that can happen this summer.

Â