Arsenal Vs Wigan

vivahate

The media and sky want this so badly to go to the last day.

For that reason I will be watching the refs performance very closely. I expect a few suspect calls in favour of Wigan . Perhaps a red card early for an arsenal player would help

Arsenal are a top 4, professional outfit. I'm not worried about the ref. If they play anywhere near their best they should win this game. Luckily for us we only need a draw but don't want to be stressing if it's 1-1 after 80 mins. Fingers crossed Arsenal are 2 or 3 up with 10 mins to go.

I detest Wigan. They have no supporters and should be banished back where they belong. Good riddance.

Let's hope the Gunners do the job.

Seconded

Third.

This can be the day! Damn this match is gonna be intense.

To get in the spirit I've dressed up a pearly king, I'm eating a bowl of jellied eels and I've shut all the roger moors and sent the missus up the Apple and pairs, cor blimey govner.

Oh dear i'm nervous about tonights game. Please please please let me get what I want. Arsenal have a lot of making up to do for us after letting Birmingham win a trophy. All is forgiven today if they do not lose. 

• Like 2

Arsenal's goal difference is far superior to Spurs as well so they haven't even got that as any incentive to score as many as they can  :mellow:

You think Arsenal don't have an incentive to try and kill the game off?

• Like 1

This is bloody awful

i feel like i did before the Chelsea fa cup final!

this whole shitty season of uncertainty and dread could finally end tonight

please Arsenal for the love of God let it be so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Â