Arsenal Vs Wigan

vivahate

Don't think I've ever supported another team like this before in my life. I will be cheering an Arsenal goal as if it was a Villa goal. Given what this game means it might as well just be Villa v Wigan.

Don't think I've ever supported another team like this before in my life. I will be cheering an Arsenal goal as if it was a Villa goal. Given what this game means it might as well just be Villa v Wigan.

As much as it pains me, same here.

As much as it pains me, same here.

x2. Will be down the pub. Funnily enough, at my local there is a keen Sunderland fan. We'll be supporting the same team tomorrow I think!

I remember cheering the arse when they played the inbreds in the cup, hope they don't let us down like they did that day..

Too **** right, still can't believe that result. I'd have sacked Wenger after that shambles

sacked him? I'd had cut his bollox off amd fed them to him. his bunch of bottlers better do their **** joib tomorrow and, to be on the safe side, that red nosed portugeuese clearing in the woods and monkey boy

I'll literally be shitting it and expecting the worst, but i'm used to that by now with villa so it will just feel like saturday afternoon again.

I did have a chuckle at how easy some of you think its going to be 6-0? This is arsenal were talking about i'd take a 0-0(obviously)

I'll literally be shitting it and expecting the worst, but i'm used to that by now with villa so it will just feel like saturday afternoon again.

I did have a chuckle at how easy some of you think its going to be 6-0? This is arsenal were talking about i'd take a 0-0(obviously)

I'll be chuckling when it is 6-0

Â