Arsenal Vs Wigan

vivahate

I actually feel more confident in Spuds to get us the result we want than the Arse, but hopefully it won't even get to that. Surely Wigan can't turn in another Cup Final winning performance in four days.....right?

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

You could have preventive surgery and give up being a villa fan :)

I think if you could just give up being a fan then you never were one in the first place, villa are my second love tonight anyway arsenal taking first place temporarily. Mon the arse!

Just been having a cheeky look at some of the Arsenal messageboards. They have even less confidence in their side than us! Never mind the fact that they are one of the top teams in the league. I think they have been fairly solid in the last few months, winning games by the odd goal,and quite tough at the back. So I dont see this being a 3-0 4-0 easy street match then.They should be fresher, and better than Wigan. On a normal matchday you wouldnt even think Wigan can win. But after their Wembley truimph, gulp.

I say we let wigan beat arsenal AND US!!!! :o and let sunderland go down on saturday :lol:

I'm feeling brave!  :angry:

I want the same thing. But I don't want to go into the last day needing a result. I don't think I could handle it. Imagine if Wigan were beating us say 2-0, and Spurs were 1-0 up or drawing with about 10 minutes to go.. 

Am I the only one that would rather Wigan go down?

I'd prefer Sunderland to be honest, but I don't want us to lose at Wigan either

Quite like away days At Wigan , never done Sunderland

cmon Arsenal!!!

I second that. But we should be in no doubts about the task facing our adopted team tonight. Plucky little Arsenal, trophyless for many seasons, take on the might of FA Cup winners Wigan at the time of year when they are at their most formidable: the annual relegation struggle. Never perhaps in football history has a team faced such a daunting challenge.

However, I am confident that with 110% effort from each and every one of the players, and with the usual tremendous support for Arsenal from Villa fans in Internet forums, living rooms and bars all over the world, we can get the right result.

• Like 3

They're 7/1 now.

I've backed them. But also have almost £100 on us to be relegated at average 46/1.

If Wigan win tonight the whole lot of the winnings go on us to be relegated. So if the unthinkable happens at least I'll be near 10 grand better off.

Still 90 grand off mitigating the actual pain.

Â