Squad numbers for next season

Mantis

Those asking about Lowton's number, he chose that number last season as his preferred number! Keep up!

N'Zogbia losing his number definitely means he's not wanted here. We wouldn't change his number just because of a long term inury.

Petrov 19 for me.

The only glimmer of hope that anyone else is coming in is that number 23 is still free.

I don't think the numbers are a good indicator of how many more we're likely to bring in, if any. They're not just going to leave big numbers blank.

Karim at No.8 is annoying. Really don't like the suggestion he is a starter. Even if it is just the fact it's the same as last year. 

It's just a number. The squad numbers aren't a list of the squad players in order of how much Lambert rates them.

Karim at No.8 is annoying. Really don't like the suggestion he is a starter. Even if it is just the fact it's the same as last year. 

It's just a number. The squad numbers aren't a list of the squad players in order of how much Lambert rates them.

35 - 42 they are.

Can't believe Zog being booted down the order.

Dangerous and talented, if a bit silly footballer.

N'Zogbia could be out for half the season and will take time to establish himself back into the fold.

Maybe part of Weimann's new contract was he got the No.10 shirt?

35 - 42 they are.

Well yeah but I doubt those numbers are actually ranked in order of preference.

As much as I would like to have zog here, I can see why Lambert wants to get rid. Shame really, there are some marginal things that could have been fixed would have made him a much better player. I do hope that 23 will be filled myself, we need that AM! Think I am gonna go with the Helenius shirt now the numbers are available. Dunno, I want like 5 shirts but that is a bit overkill. 

The only glimmer of hope that anyone else is coming in is that number 23 is still free.

Thats my number!

Â