Squad numbers for next season

Mantis

N'Zogbia also in bomb squad then.

It certainly looks that way, doesn't it?

Surprising and slightly disappointing if I'm honest. He didn't do that badly last season. He must be on too high a wage to justify his place.

Baker number2? Hmm would have much preferred matty to have it.

He must have a personal affinity with 34, because you'd think he'd have been first in line for an upgrade.

Are these numbers official?

It's the dropdown list if you go to the club store, buy a jersey and 'choose a player'.

Hmm, just trying to cast my mind back to see if squad numbers are usually announced in a statement.

I'd say they usually are, but then I'd also be surprised if the official store was just guessing too *shrug* I dunno. It is the OS so it is kind of official in that sense.

EDIT : It would appear that they now definitely are official :)

Baker number2? Hmm would have much preferred matty to have it.

He must have a personal affinity with 34, because you'd think he'd have been first in line for an upgrade.

Yea i guess he must have but still, i prefer to see the first 11 in 1-11, of course none of it really matters really but still.

Bennett got number 3! :)  Number 2 for Baker is odd considering 2 is primarily a right back. Does Lowton prefer 34?

35 to 42 are the "bomb squad"??

Edited by Webbs

i prefer to see the first 11 in 1-11.

I wonder how many times that happens to any Premier League team over the course of an entire season in this day and age. Rarely, I'd imagine.

Okore taking #5; while perfectly explainable (Dunne leaving); is still intriguing, as you could have argued a current player might be first in line for that number. A portent?

Okore taking #5; while perfectly explainable (Dunne leaving); is still intriguing, as you could have argued a current player might be first in line for that number. A portent?

Well we have 4 centre backs in the first 11 numbers.

Im positive that lambert sees him as a starter its just about whos the best of the other 3. 

Â