Squad numbers for next season

Mantis

It's just what I think they will be, not what I would prefer. I gave Ireland 7 as I can't see anyone wanting him, and he won't give it up as it's his preferred number.

I like Andi as 26 anyways, can see him keeping it. Truth be told, even though I gave Benteke 9, Lowton 2 and Guzan 1, I like players who have good breakout seasons to keep the same number. Angel scored a tonne with 18, and as soon as he switched to 9 he was rubbish.

Superstitious I guess.

Edited by adz.villa

It's just what I think they will be, not what I would prefer. I gave Ireland 7 as I can't see anyone wanting him, and he won't give it up as it's his preferred number.

I like Andi as 26 anyways, can see him keeping it. Truth be told, even though I gave Benteke 9, Lowton 2 and Guzan 1, I like players who have good breakout seasons to keep the same number. Angel scored a tonne with 18, and as soon as he switched to 9 he was rubbish.

Superstitious I guess.

Preferred number or not he doesn't have a divine right to it though.

id like to see andi get 10 and tekkers get 9, maybe helenius get 19?

luna will hopefully get 3, lowton get 2 and be a cracking regular no nonsense RB for the next 10 years

I think Westwood still stick with 8, he plays in the number 8 role.

Hmmmm...

Okay, okay, I had a brain fart, forgot about KEA and for some reason convinced myself Westwood was number 8, nothing to see here.

I think Westwood still stick with 8, he plays in the number 8 role.

Hmmmm...

Okay, okay, I had a brain fart, forgot about KEA and for some reason convinced myself Westwood was number 8, nothing to see here.

Especially not a number eight :-p

I always look forward to the squad numbers being released!

i think Okore will get #2 as it is the number he wore for his old team, and i can't see past Baker as our #5. Also, Tonev wore #24 all his time at Poznan and seeing as noone wears it at the moment he might want to carry on wearing it. i think Lowton took number 2 because it was there and he was told he could have it, i don't think he was particularly wanting it.

I can't see Weimann changing his shirt number unless he gets #9, wears it for his country and i think that's the only first XI number he wants. Westwood would fit the #7 shirt well i believe.

I keep updating the FIFA squads manually, i do it annually to help me keep up with transfers, and because of my love of Okore and Weimann i gave them their #2 and #9.

Edited by skarroki

I think Lowton took number 2 because it was there and he was told he could have it, i don't think he was particularly wanting it.

Lowton never took the #2 shirt, it was never offered, it's taken by Hutton.

I've no doubt it will be his next season though, and not Okore's.

I think Lowton took number 2 because it was there and he was told he could have it, i don't think he was particularly wanting it.

Lowton never took the #2 shirt, it was never offered, it's taken by Hutton.

I've no doubt it will be his next season though, and not Okore's.

i was referring to his time a Sheff Utd

• 2 weeks later...
Â