I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Do you think it's advisable to tell the assorted ladies I may be going out with from time to time that, with over 20 thousand posts, I'm one of the more respected posters on VT?

Yes.

No. 

arsebiscuits!

Edited by chrisp65

Do you think it's advisable to tell the assorted ladies I may be going out with from time to time that, with over 20 thousand posts, I'm one of the more respected posters on VT?

Good Lord.

Why would they care?

Are you trying to impress, or get rid?

:)

Yes.

No. 

Best to avoid lying, they have a habit of finding out the truth sooner or later.

According to legend, Dom Wren uses the 'I'm quite a respected VT poster, y'know' line quite often.

Say it a Brummie accent, and the American girls swoon (probably because they didn't understand a word of it).

• Like 1

When I was a little kid, my best friend down the street came from a strict Catholic family. Sunday School, "CCD" (after school indoctrination), framed pictures of the Pope and our local Cardinal in their house. My parents thankfully did not raise us religious, and as a consequence, the whole idea of religion seemed idiotic to me.

I held some sway over my friend and his sister down the street, and one day I thought it would be funny to convince them to yell over and over "I hate you, God!" out in front of their house  :lol:

Needless to say, I wasn't allowed around their place for a while...

• Like 1

Lady Gaga has the power to arouse me.

Taken at one of her concerts in Belfast. I like some of her music but not sure about the other?

xz0c.jpgo086.jpg

Edited by Morpheus