I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

I would like to bonk her though.  Don't know why.

Celebrity. I'm with Stevo on this. Remove the celebrity aspect. Try and see her as someone just walking down the street. You'd probably gawk and cringe based on the above pic.

She looks fine. I think people can be a little too hostile toward celebrities who don't fit their idea of beauty.

I am. But only when I feel someone (as in this case) is hailed as being some sort of beauty when they're no more attractive than your average person in the street.

So I'm not hostile because someone finds her attractive. I'm hostile because I believe the same person or people that find her attractive, wouldn't find her attractive if she wasn't famous.

I don't find her particularly attractive, just strangely sexy. Even so, her body alone would be enough to warrant her a place in my chamber of delight and pleasure.

So you'd definitely poke her face then?

• Like 3

I don't find her particularly attractive, just strangely sexy. Even so, her body alone would be enough to warrant her a place in my chamber of delight and pleasure.

So you'd definitely poke her face then?

Your coat, sir.

• Like 1

She looks fine. I think people can be a little too hostile toward celebrities who don't fit their idea of beauty.

I am. But only when I feel someone (as in this case) is hailed as being some sort of beauty when they're no more attractive than your average person in the street.

So I'm not hostile because someone finds her attractive. I'm hostile because I believe the same person or people that find her attractive, wouldn't find her attractive if she wasn't famous.

I didn't think she was hailed.  I thought the general consensus  was that she's a bit minging which is why I broadcast my desire to "Poke her face" (cheers D1) in the confessions thread.

Edited by Wainy316

She may be a very talented musician, which she is, but she's a massive attention-seeker too IMO (all the outfits and all that crap.)

She does release shite music but she does have musical talent unlike quite a lot of the chart - still - not that "fit", can't understand what people see in her really.*

* I appreciate that is hypocritical because quite frankly, I ain't an oil painting... but whatever. I call Barry Bannan a shit footballer and he's a better footballer than I am. Et cetera.