Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Jed steer official. Wow My old man says was soit on. New reliable itk!

Given on his way maybe?

well seeing as we have a strict sell to buy policy i'd say that we'll hear of given's transfer out before we sign him up,

No-one has actually said that there is a strict sell to buy policy yet and Jed Steer is coming on a free.

Well there either is one or there isn't one and the former discussion was over wages, not transfer fees. I sense wiggling.

Given on his way maybe?

well seeing as we have a strict sell to buy policy i'd say that we'll hear of given's transfer out before we sign him up,

No-one has actually said that there is a strict sell to buy policy yet and Jed Steer is coming on a free.

but but but, surely that old miser Randy wouldn't sanction those wages if he has Given still on the payroll?!?! what happened to our sell to buy policy?! wtf?!

• Like 1

Well there either is one or there isn't one and the former discussion was over wages, not transfer fees. I sense wiggling.

In all fairness Jed Steer is likely to be on no more than 3 or 4k a week. I would guess that had we been looking to sign a proven at this level goalkeeper on say 35k a week then Shay Given would indeed have to exit before doing so.

Edited by markavfc40

In all fairness Jed Steer is likely to be on no more than 3 or 4k a week. I would guess that had we been looking to sign a proven at this level goalkeeper on say 35k a week then Shay Given would indeed have to exit before doing so.

spoilsport.

anyway, welcome to Jed Steer. 

• Like 1

Do you have a link to their earliest mention of Steer? Earliest I saw was 12th on June on Twitter so I'm wondering if they saw the same thing or they knew before then.

Do you have a link to their earliest mention of Steer? Earliest I saw was 12th on June on Twitter so I'm wondering if they saw the same thing or they knew before then.

Said on 10th June about a gk and on the 12th about the Norwich keeper he had already mentioned so safe to say.

Lots of twitter rumours about Stephane Mbia:

Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive 1h

Aston Villa could make an offer for Queens Park Rangers' £4m-rated midfielder Stephane Mbia. (Source: Star)

Twitter and the Star, not the most credible of sources....

Apologies if this has been posted previously!
Edited by JoshVilla