Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Jermaine Beckford has been released by Leicester . We could do a lot worse.

Are you actually serious?

No, he's just trolling but plenty seem to have taken the bait.

Well I rate him and seeing as we signed Jordan Bowery last summer (strike rate 1 in 10 in league 2), why the hell not

We signed Bowery cause of his age and potential, Beckford is terrible.

Well we definitely need another striker if Bent is sold. Charlie Austin seems likely at this stage as we can't rely on Just Fonz and Bowery as back up. We need another proven striker .

Well we definitely need another striker if Bent is sold. Charlie Austin seems likely at this stage as we can't rely on Just Fonz and Bowery as back up. We need another proven striker .

And Beckford is 'proven'?  :detect:

Hence why Jermaine Beckford is not the answer

Damn the layout on that site pretty much sucked. Bigger or smaller than VT?

Similar sized main forum. I don't like it much now either, it hurts my eyes. But without it VT may well not exist. Long story that...

It's worth a look.

Con should definitely pop over and spread The Word of Bannan. They'll be well up for it. 

• Like 1

Hence why Jermaine Beckford is not the answer

Even Jermaine Beckford knows that Jermaine Beckford is not the answer. :P

Just how desperate a signing would  that be & what kind of mesage would that be sending out?

Let the likes of Beckford fester at the likes of sha who would surely be a more appropriate destination for his inability & would fit in nicely with their two bob pot to piss budget :P;)