Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Don't get the fuss about mcmanaman at all a few good games a horrible tackle and he is the guy who is going to make z difference to our team. Plus even though Wigan have just been relegated they will want a lot more money that his true worth as he is flavour of the month . BIG NO !

• Like 1

Don't get the fuss about mcmanaman at all a few good games a horrible tackle and he is the guy who is going to make z difference to our team. Plus even though Wigan have just been relegated they will want a lot more money that his true worth as he is flavour of the month . BIG NO !

He'll probably end up back at Everton (with Martinez)

Gibbs seemed to handle him okay tonight.

I've seen quite a lot of Vydra this season. He was brilliant the first two thirds of the season but really went off the boil! However he did score a worldy this weekend. I would take him but I doubt he would be cheap.

Would love Kjaer/Dragovic to partner Vlaar. We really need a CB.

• Like 1

I can see another massive clearout this summer. Looking at our squad there could be anywhere between 7 and 10 players, that I wouldn't be surprised to see given the boot. Because of that I can see us accumulating a few, under £1m signings (a la Bowery) to bolster the numbers, alongside some academy graduates. 

Figueroa from wigan would be one CB I would consider. Need another full back to take over from Bennett .

Isn't he a lb? Also getting close to 30. Wouldn't touch any defender from Wigan, no improvement on outs.. After all they are going down for a reason

I'd rather continue our ideology from this year of not taking other teams castoffs who would demand high wages but continue to sign talent on the rise and those with experience from the continent.

• Like 1

I'd rather continue our ideology from this year of not taking other teams castoffs who would demand high wages but continue to sign talent on the rise and those with experience from the continent.

Exactly! Expect the football manager players to come fill this thread up with tripe all summer though  ;)

James Chester has 1 year left on his contract at Hull - and has declined to sign a new one.

Interesting.

Does anyone know if he's right footed? As we have an abundance of left footed cb's. It would be nice to have some balance.