Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I'll post this again in case there's still someone on here who hasn't seen it.

We need Sneijder.

Bang for buck would be the best player we could possibly get at the moment. In my humble opinion of course.

Wesley Sneijder?!

Aha. There is one.

The very same.

The way its looking at the moment i'm another who thinks we're done in the transfer market until we shift one or two more and it will be interesting to see what our overall expenditure will be as compared to other teams by the end of the transfer window?

The way its looking at the moment i'm another who thinks we're done in the transfer market until we shift one or two more and it will be interesting to see what our overall expenditure will be as compared to other teams by the end of the transfer window?

I agree

With Bent Bannan and Hopefully Ireland and Given gone we will bring in a few more

• Like 1

Liking your own posts now?  :D

JulieB's been tweeting Marco Capuano... She and Heart of The Holte have been arguing over if the account is real or fake... I'd be pretty sure its a real account! Strange that he would reply to people asking if its a real account...

Edited by Mattyp_avfc

Liking your own posts now?  :D

Outrageous behaviour!

• Like 2

JulieB's been tweeting Marco Capuano... She and Heart of The Holte have been arguing over if the account is real or fake... I'd be pretty sure its a real account! Strange that he would reply to people asking if its a real account...

I don't even follow her and she does my head in. Pops up via retweets on my timeline now and then and she is STILL banging on about "Kiyo" and Capuano, even though reliable people who have got things correct before are telling her there is nothing in them. It' bloody exasperating to be honest.

• Like 1

She's talking about Capuano? Damn, I was hoping there was some truth to those rumours. Well, at least that's been put to bed.

Whatever she says - the opposite is true.

• Like 1

We need Sneijder.

Bang for buck would be the best player we could possibly get at the moment. In my humble opinion of course.

Wesley Sneijder?!

Yeah, Vlaar has got the connection...

Cardiff have had a bid of around £9m rejected for Capoue. These 'smaller' teams are really swinging heavy this season. Both financially and in regards to the type of players we will see next season. Some of Europe's top young talent.

I'm fully behind Lambert but it does make me sad to see this stuff :(

Edited by samjp26

yeah but someone like capoue would really be a nice addition. Still happy with what we are seeing so far though, fully behind Lambert even though there are some things I not fully agree with. But I find myself agreeing a whole lot to what he is doing and his approach. I just feel the squad is a little bit light, but then again I am not sure what kind of system Lambert will be going for this season.

Cardiff have had a bid of around £9m rejected for Capoue. These 'smaller' teams are really swinging heavy this season. Both financially and in regards to the type of players we will see next season. Some of Europe's top young talent.

I'm not too worried. Transfer window isn't over yet and these signings aren't necessarily going to be a success (just look at QPR last season).

I also think a lot of our future summer shopping depends on being able to get certain players off the wage bill. I don't know this for sure but my guess would be that Bent, Ireland, N'Zogbia and Given alone rake in around 200k per week between them - that's probably more than what our starting 11 last season were on.

We need Sneijder.

Wesley Sneijder?!

Aha. There is one.

The very same.

You sure? This isn't 2010. Galatasaray have a guy with the same name, he even looks like him but are struggling to get any decent performances out of him.

think Cardiff bid is for a midfielder with a similar name to the guy who we are apparently looking at whose a defender

I'm not too worried. Transfer window isn't over yet and these signings aren't necessarily going to be a success (just look at QPR last season).

I also think a lot of our future summer shopping depends on being able to get certain players off the wage bill. I don't know this for sure but my guess would be that Bent, Ireland, N'Zogbia and Given alone rake in around 200k per week between them - that's probably more than what our starting 11 last season were on.

I think you're a bit light there - £230k to £250k per week is probably closer to the mark.

Add Hutton (30 - 40k per week); Bannan and Fonz (both reported at 20k pw) there is some £15m + a year on that lot!