Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Kouyate would be brilliant. If we were the only PL side to put a solid offer on the table, I think he'd come. Le Arse were/are supposedly sniffing around, though they seem to be distracted with bigger targets right now, which might afford us a shot should we be interested. 

We have been monitoring him a while, rumours surfaced abouCheikhou Kouyaté a month ago on my forum on fb from a reliable poster..

He is a Defender/Def Midfielder for Anderlect.. Arsenal and Newcastle been looking at him, he is 23 built like a brick shit house and is 6ft 4!!! would love him here, watched him a lot... and would be a bargain at around 6/7mil euros

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheikhou_Kouyat%C3%A9

Edited by Villan4Life

We have been monitoring him a while, rumours surfaced abouCheikhou Kouyaté a month ago on my forum on fb from a reliable poster..

He is a Defender/Def Midfielder for Anderlect.. Arsenal and Newcastle been looking at him, he is 23 built like a brick shit house and is 6ft 4!!! would love him here, watched him a lot... and would be a bargain at around 6/7mil euros

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheikhou_Kouyat%C3%A9

PLEASE!!!!!!! :D

Personally think we'll only make 3 more signings.

Right Back

Attacking Midfielder

Benteke Replacement.

Dont think a DM or another CB is on our shopping list, I agree they probably should be but we have

4 CB's + Herd and Lowton already

A lot of midfielders competing for 2 or 3 spaces already. We do need a DM, but not sure who we would lose..

Westwood, Sylla, Delph, Gardner, Bacuna, KEA. + The youth prospects like Johnson. Out of those I'd be willing to lose KEA but I think we will first be trying to move on Bannan and Ireland from midfield and I only expect 1 AM to come in to replace them. If we get a DM too Fantastic, but I would worry that it would spell the end for Gardner.

Mattyp_AVFC i hear you, same here...

The guy who mentioned him was same one who told us about Sadio Mane, Brown Ideye and few others like Kiyotake 2 weeks before anyone on twitter... each one has appeared on net after apart from Kouyate at moment!! so its a wait and see job, fits in with what we are doing, can play both positions, and tbh i find the guy reliable, he doesn't claim to be ITK as hears it as he owns a pub by London and a guy who goes there works in media and tells him stuff...not been any bullshit whatsoever so far as links appear like 1/2 weeks later... we all look forward to his updates as nothing like the shit that Julie B sprouts on twitter.. just rumours and either believe it or not but each one been spot on so far!!!

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Kouyaté has had contact with Premier League teams, although his agent says mid table teams.

However, Kouyate is not expected to follow former Anderlecht team-mate Dieumerci Mbokani to Ukraine and his agent Tedir Bekir is waiting for a decision to be made.

"I won't give any names, but Cheikhou has contacts with clubs from the middle of the table in England," Bekir told La Derniere Heure.
"He hasn't made a choice yet. The right balance between the sporting challenge, family and finances has to be found."

SSN

Boudabouz from Sochaux, great little Attacking mid, young and hungry, can play on the right as well, is left-footed, great potential and a utility player. thoughts?

Kouyaté has had contact with Premier League teams, although his agent says mid table teams.

However, Kouyate is not expected to follow former Anderlecht team-mate Dieumerci Mbokani to Ukraine and his agent Tedir Bekir is waiting for a decision to be made.

"I won't give any names, but Cheikhou has contacts with clubs from the middle of the table in England," Bekir told La Derniere Heure.
"He hasn't made a choice yet. The right balance between the sporting challenge, family and finances has to be found."

SSN

Could easily be us

Back to strengthening OUR CLUB not some poxy north london shit hole of a hateful club and fans,  where do you think our next signing will be?  Attacking midfielder is a pretty good guess at this stage and then another defender methinks

We're done with defenders surely?

LB- Bennett and Ecplisey

CB- Vlaar, Okore, Baker and Clark.

RB- Lowton and Herd

Lowton played in 37 of the league games last season so he's the least injury prone player in the squad.

Has to be attacking midfield for me. Hopefully we'll be in for the Japanese midfielder again with a bit more cash to play with.

Boudabouz from Sochaux, great little Attacking mid, young and hungry, can play on the right as well, is left-footed, great potential and a utility player. thoughts?

He'd be interesting, Sochaux haven't been the best in the last 2 seasons if I remember but I think he's their main man.. especially since they sold Marvin Martin to Lille... Would be pretty cheap though!

i think we're probably working harder on shifting bent/ireland and given than bringin anyone in. judging by how quick we moved for the 6 new faces I'd say we already have others in our sites for when there's a move or two out. just releasing bent's wages would give room for another couple and then that could be our business done unless someone stumps up the big money for benteke.

I think striker might be a place we'll be looking to strengthen :P

But going back to the attacking centre mid thing. Surely Tonev & Bacuna will add to N'Zogbia & potentially Gardner on that. Given that it's only 1 place in the team, having 4 potential players for it might mean we're already covered?