Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I think striker might be a place we'll be looking to strengthen :P

But going back to the attacking centre mid thing. Surely Tonev & Bacuna will add to N'Zogbia & potentially Gardner on that. Given that it's only 1 place in the team, having 4 potential players for it might mean we're already covered?

Bacuna isn't an AM, he will be box to box.

Bacuna is also said to be able to play right wingback so he's a jack of all trades by the sounds of it. Maybe I just need a proper look at him. Roll on August 4th :D

His fans' main criticism of him at Groningen seemed to stem from the fact that he suffered from different managers using him in different positions and systems (not helped by him being young too), so yeah I totally agree Ash, and I think he said as much on his arrival. He wants to be a central midfielder, full stop.

I just seen a picture of that Kouyate bloke... Jesus

Someone i would not **** with

album_large_2351892.jpg

thats what we need in defence :D. imagine how much the club could make selling them masks in club shop

His fans' main criticism of him at Groningen seemed to stem from the fact that he suffered from different managers using him in different positions and systems (not helped by him being young too), so yeah I totally agree Ash, and I think he said as much on his arrival. He wants to be a central midfielder, full stop.

Yesterday he played in CM, he kept ticking things over. Think this is the role he has been primed for IMO.

From a little clip, he played a nice ball over to Tonev from Centre Circle and then bombed on into the box. Our midfielders will not be overrun next year in terms of energy that is for sure.

Edited by SikhInTrinity

I just seen a picture of that Kouyate bloke... Jesus

Someone i would not **** with

album_large_2351892.jpg

thats what we need in defence :D. imagine how much the club could make selling them masks in club shop

Someone elses blood on his shirt?.......the guys seriously scary!

Get him in!