Sunderland

Richard

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

How would you feel if he gets off and he is remi gardes first signing in the summer?

Absolutely disgusted.

But it's like saying how would I feel if Remi Garde shot my mother and defecated on her dead body.

It's horrible, but it's never ever going to happen.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Rodders said:

once he's served his time, whatever it might be, someone will pick him up for a bargain, I'm fairly certain. Lee Hughes got back in after manslaughter. May drop to the championship but he'll play.

I cant imagine many sponsors be happy with their name attached to a paedophile

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

How would you feel if he gets off and he is remi gardes first signing in the summer?

I think you have misunderstood the conept of pleading guilty.

I wonder is his girlfriend still standing by his money him.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I think you have misunderstood the conept of pleading guilty.

I wonder is his girlfriend still standing by his money him.

He will get off but even if he goes down for a year 6 months there have been various players not as good as johnson that has managed to find a team to  play for again

Just read a few bits about the trial today. It doesn't appear like any physical has happened unless its yet to be revealed.

She would wait after games to see him, he gave her a signed shirt and his number. She made it clear she was 15. They met up once in his car where he gave her the shirt. He mentioned in texts that she 'owed him' for the shirt 'lol' and that he thought he'd get a thank you kiss for it.

I've no idea about cases like this but would he go to prison for this?

2 hours ago, Rodders said:

once he's served his time, whatever it might be, someone will pick him up for a bargain, I'm fairly certain. Lee Hughes got back in after manslaughter. May drop to the championship but he'll play.

Considering he's 28, and with some of the stuff that's supposedly being brought up in the trial, I don't see him coming out at an age where he can realistically play professional football at a high level.

Did they kiss though? I read he said he thought he'd get a kiss for the shirt, but didn't 'seem' like they had kissed

EDIT: seems like there was some physical contact (his hand in her jeans) in his car according to the accounts being given in the trial.

Edited by Genie

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

A kiss isnt rape though?? I find this very bizarre if its just based on a kiss. there must have been some kind of sexual act for it to go this far

The charge that he's admitted he's guilty of is "Sexual Activity" with the girl.

If he and/or his lawyers didn't think it was a sexual act then I doubt he'd have entered that plea.

Edited by Stevo985

54 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Do you use tongues when you kiss your Mum? That's certainly what he's accused of (and more, but re: kissing). 

I was merely making the point that not all kissing can be considered a sexual act; evidently this is very different.

I think that kissing might be the least of his worries however given the transcript. Unfathomable behaviour.         

Â