Sunderland

Richard

Could be worse. I'd rather have Cuellar than cardboard Ron.

After watching Cueller when we beat them 6-1, I'd rather not. He was awful. One of those Villa players who got far more support than his peformances deservesd because he has a catchy chant, and under O'Neill having a Spanish player was considered rather exotic.

• Like 2

Nooooo...I wanted him to stay!!!

But still, it's farce... why let him completely change the squad then sack him after 5 games? Sunderland should have never got rid of Bruce really. I know hindsight is easy, but he's better than MON & PDC. 

Edited by PieFacE

Still remember hearing Michael Gray on Talksport after the Newcastle win banging on about how amazing he was and there was such a great team spirit and the players loved playing for him. When everyone else knew it was far too early to judge and soon enough his reputation would shine through

Then we drubbed them and the rot set in

Idiot

Still remember hearing Michael Gray on Talksport after the Newcastle win banging on about how amazing he was and there was such a great team spirit and the players loved playing for him. When everyone else knew it was far too early to judge and soon enough his reputation would shine through

Then we drubbed them and the rot set in

Idiot

Niall Quin on Sky Sports was the same. hahaha. 

Â