Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Decent half. Should've, not could've, had two. Stoke were gradually coming back in to it but it's actually not due to increased impetus or intensity on their part. We're going to have to convert on the counter if we continue to play the way we were in the second quarter.

Although we're one up and we've created a number of other chances, I'm not sure the formation is working and Bowery has struggled to get into it as much he'd like - I think it also restricts Weimann a little - maybe Sylla on for the second half?

Why is Bowery in there? He has done nothing all half. I understand that Lambert wants to catch Stoke on the counter, but why not put in N'Zogbia who is fast and not a League 1 footballer? 

I will start with the positives which are we are winning and stoke are atrocious.

The negatives are that this game should be over already, we should be 3 up and i hope that doesnt come back to bite us on the arse.

Id like Bent to come on for Bowery. Benteke going in the 'wide' Bowery role and Bent central. Put some crosses into Daz and see him bury them. Be positive PL.. no more central midfielders coming on doing nothing please.

Stoke are playing so woefully it will be verging on a criminal offence if we don't get 3 points from this. I worry that, as so often before, we haven't got more than 1 goal out of a period of almost total dominance. Let's hope Lambert can drill them to go for early goals in the 2nd half and for the defence not to have one of their typical 45-90 experiences.

Missed out big time in that first half.

Would take a point now.

Really?!?

If we score early in the second half I think they'll go to pieces and we could be looking at a hatful. Our goal difference could really do with that.