Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Will be in Bangkok when this game is on, hopefully will be able to find a bar to watch it. The international break may break up or momentum but should also tire out some of their players, with Suarez and Coutinho going back to South America.

There's an Irish bar about a minute's walk from Sala Daeng BTS station, just off the main road. Shows the matches. Next door is a bar/restaurant called Coyote which does flipping amazing Margheritas (about 75 different types) and they're 2 for 1 pretty much all day apart from 7-10pm. Works out about a quid fifty a pop, and they're amazing. Nice tuck too.

I bloody love Bangkok.

• Like 1

I dont see why people want Delph back. All he does is pass back and put the defence under pressure. Couple nice touches and then his next 5 are woeful. No coincedence we won 2 games as he was suspended.

Keep him on the bench.

Will be in Bangkok when this game is on, hopefully will be able to find a bar to watch it. The international break may break up or momentum but should also tire out some of their players, with Suarez and Coutinho going back to South America.

There's an Irish bar about a minute's walk from Sala Daeng BTS station, just off the main road. Shows the matches. Next door is a bar/restaurant called Coyote which does flipping amazing Margheritas (about 75 different types) and they're 2 for 1 pretty much all day apart from 7-10pm. Works out about a quid fifty a pop, and they're amazing. Nice tuck too.

I bloody love Bangkok.

...and you can celebrate us winning with a cheeky blow job for £2 from a lady-boy

Edited by roonst83
  • Like 1

I bloody love Bangkok.

Or you could just go to any bar in Bangkok.

• Like 1

Last two games I have predicted defeats so I am hoping for the same success rate in my predictions as I predict another defeat

:D I was waiting for your prediction in here as I'd noticed you predicted defeat in the last 2 and we went and won.

Needless to say I'm thrilled that you've predicted another defeat here ;)

When was the last time we won 3 in a row?

Let's not get carried away...

I wasn't I was just asking!

When was the last time we won 3 in a row?

April 2010.

Beat Pompey 2-1 away, Hull 2-0 and then Small Heath at home 1-0. 

Thanks. 3 teams who are long gone from the Premier League.

QPR result was essential, this would be a total treat and much more of a luxury. 

An important to look at every weekend from now till the end of the season are also the fixtures of teams around us.

Man Utd v Sunderland

Arsenal v Reading

Southampton v Chelsea

West Ham v West Brom

Wigan v Norwich

Fulham v QPR

Predicted results in bold.

We are the only game on Sunday, and could have a chance to go above Sunderland into 16th with a win, but we might start the day in the relegation zone. Wow those last two results were so big.

I have been to our 3 worst home defeats (by 2+ goals) this season, against Everton, Tottenham and Wigan. These are the only games I have been to so far.

I'm going to the Liverpool game.

Good luck everyone.

Someone take this guy out before he sinks us all!

I'd play Holman in this game. One thing for sure is that Liverpool will always try to pass their way out of trouble...  a player like Holman who will keep pressing and pressing will force them to make mistakes. Like he did last time when we played Liverpool, and when we played Swansea at home. I think the only way we will win this game is by playing high pressure like Southampton did last week. Though, I have no faith in Lambert to do this.

Edited by PieFacE

I'd play Holman in this game. One thing for sure is that Liverpool will always try to pass their way out of trouble...  a player like Holman who will keep pressing and pressing will force them to make mistakes. Like he did last time when we played Liverpool, and when we played Swansea at home.

Problem is, the last few times he played he didn't do this, even when he came on late as the supposed pair of fresh legs.  And when he doesn't press and harass he offers us nothing.  I think Sylla can fill this role to a certain extent and shores up the midfield and offers more of an outlet playing the ball out of the Villa half.

• Like 1